White Sabers Next Camp

:peek: 4 hours until rehearsal of Scene 3, what are you waiting for...we already gift wrapped the show and music, come to Avoca and open your present! :peek:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right On, Linda! The "North" ROCKS!!!! Very cool.....I'll tell the Staff to be on the look-out for a new Tympani!!!

Oh, and BTW.....they have a practice field with a view.....picture being surrounded by some beautiful (Allegany?) mountains......Yep, them hills are alive, LOL!!!!!!!

I soooo miss the mountains.....and cooler weather!!!!

I soooo miss the mountains.....and cooler weather!!!!

I hear you! And, like I said earlier.....you really should see this field that they practice on in Avoca, NY.....it's Awesome Scenery!!! One of the prettiest places I've ever had the privilage to rehearse at!

I hear you! And, like I said earlier.....you really should see this field that they practice on in Avoca, NY.....it's Awesome Scenery!!! One of the prettiest places I've ever had the privilage to rehearse at!

Hey Brenda we missed you this weekend!!! We were able to get through Segment 3 with drill and music with the hornline. It is coming together well. We still could use a couple of Sops and a couple of Baritones. Hope to see you next weekend!! We also worked Segment 4 which rocks the house!!! :peek: :peek: :peek: :peek:

Hey Brenda we missed you this weekend!!! We were able to get through Segment 3 with drill and music with the hornline. It is coming together well. We still could use a couple of Sops and a couple of Baritones. Hope to see you next weekend!! We also worked Segment 4 which rocks the house!!! :peek::smile::worthy::peek:

Hey, I missed you guys, too.....So much wish I could have been there!!! Wow....I can't wait to get there next weekend and jump in to Segments 3 & 4......Any more company fronts???!!! :cool::devil:

Until next weekend.......

"GO WHITE SABERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peek::peek::peek:

YES, during scene 3 we have a moving company front...it is really sweet, not to mention very effective. My hat missed you...see you next weekend.

Hey Brenda!

We definately missed you this weekend! It was another Great, Productive and FUN weekend at camp! :smile: Plus we added a new pit person!! :devil: This next weekend is guaranteed to be a good time! Parade, Performance, and Camp in Newark/Clifton Springs! Can't wait to have you in line again!

See you soon!!!

Leslie

Hey, I missed you guys, too.....So much wish I could have been there!!! Wow....I can't wait to get there next weekend and jump in to Segments 3 & 4......Any more company fronts???!!! :peek::peek:

Until next weekend.......

"GO WHITE SABERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy::peek::peek:

YES, during scene 3 we have a moving company front...it is really sweet, not to mention very effective. My hat missed you...see you next weekend.

WOW! Are you kidding me??!! ANOTHER ONE.....THAT "ROCKS"!!! CAN'T WAIT TO JUMP IN!!!!!!! :peek::worthy:

Getting more "hyped" by the moment......."Sabers" you ROCK!!! :peek::peek::peek:

Can't wait to step on "the hat"!!!!

Hey Brenda!

We definately missed you this weekend! It was another Great, Productive and FUN weekend at camp! :peek: Plus we added a new pit person!! :peek: This next weekend is guaranteed to be a good time! Parade, Performance, and Camp in Newark/Clifton Springs! Can't wait to have you in line again!

See you soon!!!

Leslie

So glad to hear it went Great! OK....So I'm gonna get to do a PARADE and a PERFORMANCE, too.....plus jump in to those "company fronts".......WOW!!!!!! A Triple Dose of "White Saber" Drum Corps......it doesn't get any better than that!!!!

WOO HOO!.....Next weekend can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah.....And one more thing folks.........

THEY PLAY "G-BUGLES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::devil::worthy:

Ooops.....I said it again, ROFL!!!! :peek::peek::peek::peek: