OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

I vote for no "Official" 2010 Madison thread at all, actually. :unhappy: "Hearsay" 2010 thread?... well, ok.

Hearsay: 1. unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.

Seeing as how everything I know about the situation is from my own personal, direct knowledge of what happened (and from my personal, physical presence at the events that are being discussed) and all of your knowledge is "gained or acquired from another and not part of [your] direct knowledge," it seems like you would be the one guilty of hearsay here, not me. Just sayin'. . .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't you on the wrong thread talking about the wrong thing....yes ......yes you are.......

Troopers pulled off old school, maybe it's time to get back to the roots.

n1059715640_233397_6945.jpg

It wasn't "swagger", it was pure confidence.

This look, alone, probably would have landed the Scouts in finals this year.

Are you serious about the 'look' prob. landing them in fianls???? WHAT???? :thumbup:

It is an awesome picture :unhappy:

aren't you on the wrong thread talking about the wrong thing....yes ......yes you are.......

So this isn't the appropriate thread to talk about the 2009 Madison Scouts?

So this isn't the appropriate thread to talk about the 2009 Madison Scouts?

not for you to cry like a baby like someone stole your favorite toy

not for you to cry like a baby like someone stole your favorite toy

Feel free to show me the part of this thread where I "cried like a baby like someone stole my favorite toy. [sic]"

(Well, to get away from the whole clothes caper for a minute)......I'm sure this has been answered b4 but what is the average age in the Scouts this year. The kids seemed younger to me, just from a glance. I always remembered the Scouts as having some of the "older kids" in the activity but that seems to have went down of recent. (Perhaps I'm just getting older so everyone looks younger to me)

The average age of the corps was about 19.5 years old.

:thumbup:

So anyway...

Nice job to the I&E competitors! I saw a few vids of them on a certain website. Really fun stuff!

I'm glad our bassline won. I sat a couple row behind them on the bus, and definitely lost a few hours of sleep from them practicing, so they better have won! :unhappy:

yeah they killed it...it was good