Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard run through last night was ON.....

Heard Chez was there for the runthrough... hope he gives us a report.

Today is Laundry day and a night on the Riverwalk.

I can't wait to get there this Friday!!! :thumbup:

keep at it!

I hear the show this year is much more challenging then last year, smart move to avoid the early peak.

Back at the December camp we all listened to the preshow.. It was.. Different to say the least, as is a lot of Guidry's stuff. But yeah, i'll give it another day and if i don't hear anything i'll send them another email! *Fingers crossed*

3609496362_df82607cc5_o.jpg

http://www.crossmen.org/2009-crossmen-club...nkfrom=13934018

You can join CLUB UNITY at one of six levels either on-line or by mail. Contributions to CLUB UNITY are Tax Deductible and as a donor, you will receive a letter for your tax records. Donation Levels are listed below however, the Crossmen will accept contributions in any amount. You may also choose to waive your premiums if you desire by indicating so on our on-line form below.

3453329190_98c51ee644.jpg

Start supporting the Crossmen now by logging on to www.crossmen.org and making a contribution using our secure on-line donation form. By doing so, you allow the corps to benefit immediately from your generosity, while saving yourself both time and the cost of an envelope and postage stamp. You will receive immediate acknowledgment of your tax-deductible contribution, sent directly to your in-box. While on our website, be sure to check out the latest happenings involving the Crossmen and the upcoming season. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to show the Crossmen your support!

http://www.crossmen.org/2009-crossmen-club...nkfrom=13934018

Edited by xbones7480

3604139033_b967c36981_m.jpg

On Saturday, June 13, 2009 the Crossmen Alumni Association will continue its tradition and travel to the Crossmen's Spring Training Camp to present the corps members with something we like to call "History Night."

History Night has become something the members cherish and look forward to year after year.

This year, the presentation will include memorabilia, yearbooks, photo albums, & old uniforms, which will be on display throughout the weekend in the dining hall at Blossom Athletic Center in San Antonio, Texas. The members can browse through the items on their breaks and during meals.

The actual presentation ceremony will take place on Saturday night June 13, 2009, which will include a panel discussion, guest speakers, the traditional History Night video, and of course cookie salad.

The evening will end with the announcement of the Scholarship recipients and the presentation of the horn flag.

We encourage alumni to attend and participate in this great night of story telling and Crossmen family history.

Edited by xbones7480

AHHHHH I wish I could audition for one of the open guard spots :(....I can't afford it. Grrrr