NEW SPIRIT F.N. VIDEO

Cool music, but I thought using the Fan Network to shamelessly advertise Pearl and Evans during the drum feature was pathetic. Just show the drumline.

Their brass sounds unusually good for this time of year! I can't wait to hear their show! The addition of Scott Boerma as brass arranger has made Spirit much more interesting to me.

Edited by cmathis

Cool music, but I thought using the Fan Network to shamelessly advertise Pearl and Evans during the drum feature was pathetic. Just show the drumline.

And to which drum corps have you donated a set of drums lately? :tongue:

I personally don't see anything wrong with throwing a bone to a sponsor every now and then. Sorry if you found it offensive or pathetic.

Yeah, I was thinking the cameraman must be a total idiot zooming in on the drum but then wondered how many bones Pearl and Evans must be throwing into the activity. I know some may see this as a biased opinion, given my history and experience, but I think Spirit's line is better than last year's line after watching them the other day. Impressive again this year....Shane has those boys packing heat...

...so if the stars are aligning correctly it could be a very good year for Spirit.

Edited by jsualumnus