2009 Class A Predictions Thread

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for all of them pesky southern corps that wait till August to start competing... :cool:

I also that these two would work for that response :cool: and :tongue:

\

Well, then...

when we think we know everything, in late July... the entrance of a couple new competitors to the mix will just make it more sweet!

Except for all of them pesky southern corps that wait till August to start competing... :tongue:

CorpsVets will be on the field in Brideport in June. Sun Devils, Alliance and MCL will all be in action in DCI shows July 7th-11th, though I think Valdosta on July 10th is the only one that features more than one all age corps (Sun Devils and CorpsVets).

So you may not have head to head matchups with DCA judges on DCA sheets, but all the cards will be on the table by the second weekend in July.

So you may not have head to head matchups with DCA judges on DCA sheets, but all the cards will be on the table by the second weekend in July.

Actually, you are correct with the "judges" being DCI, but you ARE judged on DCA sheets.

CorpsVets will be on the field in Brideport in June. Sun Devils, Alliance and MCL will all be in action in DCI shows July 7th-11th, though I think Valdosta on July 10th is the only one that features more than one all age corps (Sun Devils and CorpsVets).

That's what I thought. We'll get to see what MOST everyone has in the next several weeks.

Just sayin' that the off-season speculation will soon be over and the race begins!!!

Actually, you are correct with the "judges" being DCI, but you ARE judged on DCA sheets.

of course, I remember a discussion about how close SoCal was to the Gades at a DCI show last year. Someone made the comment that the DCI judges don't understand how to add up the DCA sheets. Its ok, I don't really understand them either. :tongue:

CorpsVets will be in Lewisburg Pa July 17th for the

# 7th Annual Cavalcade of Champions show.

Oooooo you're tough...as well as completely off base from what I wrote. :thumbup:

'scuse me while I run away scared now...

I aplogize, I am not Shadow nor am I without some credentials Ie: drumcorps experience......and you need not be scared of me cause I am just a drum corps fanatic who sometimes reacts like an idiot on this site like most do.....You perhaps... like me are an emotiional person..and hey whatever.....run away scared???? so easy on line eh??? I reacted to whatever I saw and I am sorry.... My corps and your corps are like all corps...it is a Drum Corps Planet...my heartfelft apology... :smile:

In 1st place...with a score of 100.00.....FUSION CORE