Hundreds of Crusaders to Celebrate Flag Day

that is certainly a first:

Crusaders Sr. Corps

Boston Crusaders

Rochester Crusaders

wow

that is certainly a lot of Crusaders in one location - don't tell Osama Bin Laden

Edited by TomPeashey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is certainly a first:

Crusaders Sr. Corps

Boston Crusaders

Rochester Crusaders

wow

that is certainly a lot of Crusaders in one location - don't tell Osama Bin Laden

Very exciting! ...... and dont worry, Tom.... THE CRUSADERS will take HIM out!!

---------------------------------

Public Relations

Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Invasion less than 48 hours to Everett and the first time accumulation of

MANY CRUSADERS on the Stage!! :doh::tongue:

HOWEVER, How about sunday with the Bunker Hill Parade, Only 220 plus years running???? One of America's Oldest and meaningful parade in the Bunker Hill section of Charleston??????? :cool::doh:

Have lots of fun with that too Cru and will see ya next weekend at the premiere dress rehearsal of the 2009 edition of "The Music of Holst"!!!! :cool::ph34r:

Sounds like a great night of music. Unfortunately, I'll be a few hundred miles away from the event. So, enjoy it for me.

The Crusaders are on their way from Rochester! We are very excited about the mass of Crusaders all in one place tomorrow evening in Everett!

Going to be an amazing event!

-----------------------------------------------

Public Relations

Edited by David Hobart

Any chance that the Massed Crusaders are going to play something en masse? (redundant there, Ray, and perhaps a little repetitious as well...)Gg

Yes? No? I know Giant is Boston - what's the RocCru anthem?

Great idea, Ray, but no plans (at least that I know of). It should be part of future plans. I played last night at the Crusaders Spring Fling in Newton and really enjoyed the youngsters 2009 debut and the reception which they gave us. I am looking forward to tonight in Everett. Crusaders all...junior, all-age, senior alumni and free!! Anyone who loves drum corps and is anywhere near Boston does not want to miss this one.

Good Luck Cru and Have Fun!

Thanks, Joe. It is great to see the Purple Lancers back out there after so many years. This is no small achievement. People that appreciate the past and are still able to realize dreams in the present.

Thanks Geoff, it has been a fun ride and we did it in less than 2 years. Have a Great time tonight wish I could be there but we are in Troy tomorrow. Go Get them CRU!

What an evening of drum corps in Everett!

The Crusaders send our warmest thanks to Gene O'Brien, the Everett High School Marching Band and the Everett School District for being such hospitable hosts.

What a sight it was to see so many Crusaders in one location! Additional thanks goes out to Boston Crusaders Alumni, Boston Crusaders Junior, Citations Junior, Rochester Crusaders, and Everett Marching Band for making history in bringing all these fine organizations together in mass.

All Crusaders took the stage at the end of the show for a photo session. I will post these photos as soon as they are received along with some more detail about the performances.

------------------------------

Public Relations

Congrats on a successful crusade!

:thumbup: