Shows from Last Weekend

What happened to the shows from this past weekend? Weren't SCV and BD's preview shows available last year on Fan Network? Are this year's shows available yet?

I'm weird, and like a show a lot more if I already know it going in. I'm going to the SoCal shows this weekend, and would really like to see Santa Clara's and Blue Devils' shows sometime before I head out to Walnut.

Thanks for the help folks, and sorry if this was brought up already.

I will admit that it seems they're taking a little longer this year to load content in. Assuming that they will load the shows into FN (which is not a guarantee since they have not promised that at any time) they may just be taking more time to edit it.

However, as someone else pointed out on another thread, FN isn't showing 2009 yet as a year on their drop-down menu for the Download Performances yet either, which makes it hard to look for Blue Devils' and Crown's supposed preseason recordings, which had been anticipated. Now it seems like we're going to get the first set of APD's before we get the preseason material. Strange.

I'm trying to keep perspective on this: the economy is bad, organizations are having to watch expenses in renewed ways, and I have no idea what the costs are associated with making the content available on FN as opposed to a CD at this point. The VPD's, Live Braodcasts, and APD's are things they could clearly budget for, but all the additional content may require time and resources thatthey can't dedicate to it like they used to.

Just you watch, though...as soon as I make excuses for why we won't see it it'll be up there tomorrow...

Yeah, it seems BD wants to just sell the CD this year instead of making the pre-season recordings available to purchase via download.

...that's like so three years ago. :thumbup:

-Good point Pags, Why would I buy a CD of a pre-season recording when I could get a more recent ADP recording sooner than waiting for the mail to arrive?

I can't imagine there is any cost associated with uploading videos. The cost of actually hosting a Fan Network page is already incurred by the corps, so they can upload whatever they want. As far as I know at least.....

Guys, 2009 is on the drop down menu now.. Just checked, time to buy some shows :) YESSSSSSS

EDIT: It's just BD, nevermind..

Well heck! I take it back then!

-Off to listen to BD 2009! :thumbup: