Bluecoats In Oklahoma

Just so anyone that is Anywhere near Edmond or Oklahoma city, Tomorrow Bluecoats will be at Edmond North High school, From what i understand Its gonna be lunch, then sectionals, dinner, then ensemble final run through at 9

Heck yes I will be there, there are several of us alumni in Norman from the 04-06 years that will be there.

Then over to see Crossmen at Union HS in Tulsa on Monday.

Heck yes I will be there, there are several of us alumni in Norman from the 04-06 years that will be there.

Then over to see Crossmen at Union HS in Tulsa on Monday.

oh i didn't crossmen were gonna be here

Speaking of 06, that is my favorite bluecoats show

hmm is there a way to find out where corps are staying throughout the summer? I live in Oklahoma and i'd love to go watch..

Email them. Sometimes they post their schedule on their website.

hmm is there a way to find out where corps are staying throughout the summer? I live in Oklahoma and i'd love to go watch..

I know bluecoats have their housing on their schedule on their website, as do most corps. Go to their schedule and see where they are and there usually is a link to more info for each day which will have housing and show site info.