HNC Color Guard Uniforms

After watching the HNC show this year, I must say that I have great appreciation for the music and drill. That being said, I feel that the guard uniforms leave something to be desired. I realize they are going for a retro/traditional look for the anniversary, but given the cream color, the guard just blends into the corps proper. I love the Cadets, and I am an alumnus, but I feel they really should change the guard uniforms.

Anthony

Cadets 93-95

I couldn't get the feel either until they did a close up...then again they didn't do anything for me either.

Why don't they make them wear the old guard uni's that actually match the rest of the corps ?

any pictures? I haven't seen them.

They are creamy, off white just like the corps. They aren't anything special, but the stuff they're doing out on the field is quite amazing. Their work separates them quite well from the corps on my viewing, I think they look quite good as they are. It is simple, and does give that throw back look with staying new and upbeat.

Love this show. Can't wait to see how it holds up against the entire pack!