Hawthorne Caballeros in Bridgeport, CT

Competition and Rehearsal Details 06.27.09 & 06.28.09

The Hawthorne Caballeros will travel to Bridgeport, CT to participate in the Annual Barnum Festival’s Champions on Parade starting at 6:00 PM on Saturday, June 27, 2009. Starting off at 8:30 am on Saturday, June 27, the Caballeros will rehearse at Marks Field in Bridgeport. Click Here for Directions. They will compete in the Champions on Parade Saturday evening with the Corps Vets, the Connecticut Hurricanes, the Crusaders, and the Bushwackers. Performing in Exhibition will be the PAL Buccaneers, Park City Pride and Teal Sound Drum & Bugle from Jacksonville, Florida. On Sunday, the Caballeros return to Goffle Brook Park to rehearse. The full corps will report at 8:30 am and rehearse until 5:00 pm.

The Hawthorne Caballeros look forward to competing and participating in the Barnum Festivities every year and hope you get the chance to stop down and see the Caballeros at rehearsal. For more information on membership or support staff, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org. For more information on the Caballeros go to www.cabs.org.

Check out the details for the 45th annual Drum Corps Grand Prix scheduled for July 11, 2009!

Competition and Rehearsal Details 06.27.09 & 06.28.09

The Hawthorne Caballeros will travel to Bridgeport, CT to participate in the Annual Barnum Festival’s Champions on Parade starting at 6:00 PM on Saturday, June 27, 2009. Starting off at 8:30 am on Saturday, June 27, the Caballeros will rehearse at Marks Field in Bridgeport. Click Here for Directions. They will compete in the Champions on Parade Saturday evening with the Corps Vets, the Connecticut Hurricanes, the Crusaders, and the Bushwackers. Performing in Exhibition will be the PAL Buccaneers, Park City Pride and Teal Sound Drum & Bugle from Jacksonville, Florida. On Sunday, the Caballeros return to Goffle Brook Park to rehearse. The full corps will report at 8:30 am and rehearse until 5:00 pm.

The Hawthorne Caballeros look forward to competing and participating in the Barnum Festivities every year and hope you get the chance to stop down and see the Caballeros at rehearsal. For more information on membership or support staff, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org. For more information on the Caballeros go to www.cabs.org.

Check out the details for the 45th annual Drum Corps Grand Prix scheduled for July 11, 2009!

Looking forward to a great day in CT... See you all there...

Good luck gang. I do miss this show always one of my favorites of the season.

Good luck gang. I do miss this show always one of my favorites of the season.

Get your Butt to Bridgeport Bobby...LOL

I like this weekend. For once, Cabs are coming to me instead of the other way around :doh:

Those folks in Bridgeport are gonna like what you've got in store for them :doh:

I like this weekend. For once, Cabs are coming to me instead of the other way around :thumbup:

Those folks in Bridgeport are gonna like what you've got in store for them :smile:

Nice Roger... we need help lining the fields...LOL

Nice Roger... we need help lining the fields...LOL

Oooh - Wish I could help during the day, but I'm working til 4-ish. But you know, anything you might need Saturday evening, let me and the Mrs. know :smile:

Now, um, uh, back on topic - Bridgeport, you're gonna LOVE these Cabs ! It's Thursday, and I still can't get A Mis Abuelos outta my head from last weekend ! ! ! ! :thumbup:

Oooh - Wish I could help during the day, but I'm working til 4-ish. But you know, anything you might need Saturday evening, let me and the Mrs. know :smile:

Now, um, uh, back on topic - Bridgeport, you're gonna LOVE these Cabs ! It's Thursday, and I still can't get A Mis Abuelos outta my head from last weekend ! ! ! ! :thumbup:

Cool See you there...

The maiden voyage of the "Cabs-West" van has departed-destination Stamford for the night then Bridgeport bright & early. Bon voyage

Reports have it that Cabs had an excellent day of rehearsal and are most anxious to GET IT ON ! Who has the best chance of dethroning the dynastic Bucs? We may know in a few hours (except for E.S. who have yet to perform this year). GO CABS!

Edited by Storkysr