• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. I sure hope everything is ok.

Wow...

on the radio now, traffic report, sounds bad, 5 ambulances, hope they are ok, all my best thoughts

What radio station.?...I hear nothing on the Toledo news/ talk channel

wbbm (cbs) Chicago news radio 780 am, they have a news chopper on there now, traffic reports on the 8, east bound on I-80, mile from the ridge road exit, heavy damage to front of bus, several vehicles, getting them off the bus now

Before we start reacting to this PLEASE confirm what you have heard or are saying. I'm a parent of a Glassmen and have not heard this yet or gotten a phone call. Don't post unless you can confirm what you've heard. We don't need any unnessary concern.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/tour.bus.crash.2.1060554.html

Quick Google search found this... These accidents do occasionally happen in our activity. 86 Garfield Cadets comes to mind. We had a prang in 91 with the Freelancers. Every summer that goes by without any traffic accidents should be counted as a blessing. These corps travel for tens of thousands of miles each every summer and it should be a testament to the professionalism of our (often volunteer) drivers that we go most summers without incidents such as these.

I genuinely hope that everyone is OK and that nobody's tour is too badly affected by this accident.