Strange stuff this weekend

Weird things going on this weekend at the home PC. Friday night the connection dropped for the first time in months while on DCP. This morning when I connected to DCP I was asked if I trusted this server. Only get this when I connect to a new site. After that I'm losing connection about every 5 minutes. Haven't had a chance to try other sites as my time is taken up waiting fo rreconnect.

Anyone else having problems or did something change on the server(s) hosting DCP?

Weird things going on this weekend at the home PC. Friday night the connection dropped for the first time in months while on DCP. This morning when I connected to DCP I was asked if I trusted this server. Only get this when I connect to a new site. After that I'm losing connection about every 5 minutes. Haven't had a chance to try other sites as my time is taken up waiting fo rreconnect.

Anyone else having problems or did something change on the server(s) hosting DCP?

Jim,

No major changes to the hosting environment since last November's move to a new datacenter and server. The logs indicate that everything is running fine on the server and we haven't seen any network problems.

That said, we'll be keeping a close eye on things tonight as we head into our busiest night yet on the new server. We'll do our best to keep things running as quickly as possible.

PM me if you have further problems and we'll try to get to the bottom of it. I'm traveling to Stanford, but will be in-touch along the way.

-john

Thanks John, back on in the afternoon and no problems so far....

Hope I didn't say that too loud.. :tongue: