The Erie Conspiracy

I am sorry , I like Crown a lot from the last two years. I really don't like their show this year. I would rather hear naration than see them again!

Talk about bashing...

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the sweep info coming from?

They are dreaming about it!

Crown - Wowza. A big step up from Glassment (though not reflected in the point spread) Crown has the brass ensemble doing so much visual and body work throughout the show - it is trend setting and no other corps challenges their brass performers to this degree visually. Okay here's the ball drop. They are winning right now because they are doing what they are doing very well. So much is already into the show - I wonder how much more they can build this program. 2nd or 3rd come worlds.

Cadets - Multiple standing ovations (only corps tonight) and well deserved. Half way through the show, the cadets do a typical "cadet ending" and bring the crowd to their feet...only to learn that the show isn't over yet and they keep plowing on to an ever bigger finish. I know this may sound cliche, but louder, faster, stronger....that is how I would describe the Cadets this year. So much dirt left to clean, so many more ideas to grow - but I think I may have watched this year's world champion tonight. They are truly that good.

This is my read too! Crown is great, just not on the same level as The Cadets!

That is one persons opinion. Get over it....they got beat tonight.

Crown - Wowza. A big step up from Glassment (though not reflected in the point spread) Crown has the brass ensemble doing so much visual and body work throughout the show - it is trend setting and no other corps challenges their brass performers to this degree visually. Okay here's the ball drop. They are winning right now because they are doing what they are doing very well. So much is already into the show - I wonder how much more they can build this program. 2nd or 3rd come worlds.

Cadets - Multiple standing ovations (only corps tonight) and well deserved. Half way through the show, the cadets do a typical "cadet ending" and bring the crowd to their feet...only to learn that the show isn't over yet and they keep plowing on to an ever bigger finish. I know this may sound cliche, but louder, faster, stronger....that is how I would describe the Cadets this year. So much dirt left to clean, so many more ideas to grow - but I think I may have watched this year's world champion tonight. They are truly that good.

This is my read too! Crown is great, just not on the same level as The Cadets!

yeah, i like this cadets added alot more and when its cleaned i think they will pass crown again, like both shows but i just like cadets more personally :unhappy:

Remember folks, we still got full judging panels to look forward too.

Either way, Crown is no fluke. Big congrats to them.

Woo Hoo!!!! :unhappy:

Awesome Laurie! :unhappy: We are so excited! This lady knows what she is talking about. Can't wait to check out the recaps tomorrow!!! :devil::doh:

Congrats Contra Mom, yer kid did good! :devil:

We got a couple corps out here lickn' their chops!! :doh::ph34r: :ph34r:

Classy response. Its an opinion.

Cadets. They're going to break out the extra-special beating sticks for the next week. :unhappy:

Maybe tomorrow night! lol

Ohhhhhhh, it's getting hot in here!