The Erie Conspiracy

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only one show, but I wonder if the judging community starting to reward being more clean and being "musical" over higher, faster, louder but maybe dirtier? Not that Cadets aren't musical, but adding more and more stuff sometimes isn't always needed. We're seeing a similar thing with SCV versus Bluecoats.

I don't believe it.

I still don't think the demand of crown is anywhere near Holy Name.

Easier and clean versus Hard and a little dirt.. Hmmm

The Cavaliers should do a show on a high school level and they will never lose.

Hey, you want some cheese with that whine?

I also agreed last year.......this year. NADA. It's real early....we shall see. Heck of a season unfolding!! :unhappy:

I think Crown is good! They are just not on the same level as the Cadets this year. The demand isn't even close!

I'm ready for Crown to go up against BD. That should be interesting...

Go west, young Crown, Go west! :unhappy: See you in San A!

Congrats for the Crown for their win. Jim Coates is an old instructor of mine and I'm a huge fan.

Good to see the Crossmen make a 2-point improvement from last night. I know from Kevin's review that they have LOTS to work on, but the score increase keeps me optimistic.

I'm going to Bristol, RI and it would be cool if they do have the guard uniforms by then.

I still stand by what I said after the first. "Holy Name is the corps any corps will have to beat if they want GOLD"

Edited by cavalier81

Lets just see the recaps before you all get too excited! I would bet that one judge had a lot to do with this!

New Judge tonight? Would they really affect the scores that much.. cant Crown just be on there game right now. They beat Cavs twice, GO CROWN....