Finals Tickets Question

dorph31

The available tickets at ticketmaster.com for DCI Finals put me on the 15ish yard-line. Is it better to take a chance with scalpers? Or a better question would be, are there scalpers at DCI finals?

Thanks!

The available tickets at ticketmaster.com for DCI Finals put me on the 15ish yard-line. Is it better to take a chance with scalpers? Or a better question would be, are there scalpers at DCI finals?

Thanks!

Yes, scalpers will be there. But if you're looking for decent seats, go to individual drum corps websites, and they have sections blocked out for fans/family/alum. I know almost all drum corps do this! Can't hurt to check it out!

Yes, scalpers will be there. But if you're looking for decent seats, go to individual drum corps websites, and they have sections blocked out for fans/family/alum. I know almost all drum corps do this! Can't hurt to check it out!

True about the corps having blocked off sections but most of those tickets have already been released. Ie. To buy tickets in the Crown block you had to buy them in March.

Hi,

Scalpers can be good or frauds, but they don't wear their character on a badge...lol

I have one in 638 row 11 if interested. Face at 75.00. No need to respond but please do if interested. -jim n