Why bash Crown?

Perhaps its because the majority of people who dont like crown are actually biased against crown? Do any of you actually like any of their shows? Most arnt really bised against other corps, its just most people ive ran into that dont like crowns show are actually biased

have u not read peoples post saying, i loved last years show, or really enjoyed 07 or stuff like that? really?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so anyone who doesn't like a show you happen to like is biased.

Gotcha.

You never fail to disappoint

Not necessarily, but that may be a factor.

You like Crown they are the Drum Corps Gods...

You hate them (like me) they should just fold right now and let DCI be what it should be...

Yes that's we need....people wishing corps to fold...Get over it.....Crown's show is just good, whether any of you bashers think so or not.....It is the most original of any of the top 12....We could go climb a mountain, but I saw Columbia Central High School from Columbia, Tn do that show last year at Contest of Champions at MTSU

It's high quality High School marching band Show.

It is a shame that some of the (most vocal) Crown fans aren't ready for the big time because the corps obviously is.

You people are freaking ridiculous. People that don't like Crown's show are biased against Crown? Give me a freaking break.

:D

apparently only a handful of people are actually excited that our activity may actually see a DIFFERENT DCI winner, instead of the three that have won the last 20 YEARS or so? :worthy:

apparently only a handful of people are actually excited that our activity may actually see a DIFFERENT DCI winner, instead of the three that have won the last 20 YEARS or so? :worthy:

HEY!!! what about scvs wins or pr last year?

I wouldn't mind Bluecoats, The Colts would be great.

For one, the appeal of a drum corps show is much more universal than one would think. It's hard for me in my mind to account for the discrepancy in that what makes me like the show doesn't make him like the show, or anyone else for that matter. I assume he hasn't really given it a chance, or, more likely, is biased against Crown since he's marched Glassmen before. I on the other hand have no allegiance to or against any particular organization since I haven't marched, but I recognize a quality drum corps show when I see it (something that is a lot more objective than you would think).

lol