im sorry ms JACKSON

My roommate is coming with me. He thinks we're all crazy for going so wild. He likes what he saw in Annapolis though so there is some hope for my converting him.

He'll become as "obsessed" as the rest of us!! :thumbup:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year was rookie with HNC, this year ages out. (guess they figured "Fridge" was already taken ROFL) He dropped 75-80 pounds last season from the first camp to end of season!

He kept all but 10lbs off in the off season...can hardly WAIT to see him this year, haven't seen a really good shot of him yet in videos and stills..told him he COULDN'T lose that much this year, he'd be a skeleton!!

It's just amazing how much weight these kids lose. Doesn't it seem like the guys lose more than the girls?! When I was helping with uniforms fittings this year we needed one of the euph players to come back in to check something and after just 6 days we had to take his uniform in 4 inches!

Finally my first post!!! Yea me....., yeah, so..... I am so looking forward to Columbia SC, and Atlanta. I attended the Rome show, the announcer was lame but everything I wanted to happen, happened. :thumbup: But Crusaders and Cadets looked real good. Tight competition this year. Just a great year so far.

Welcome! and yeah it is a great year for everybody. Wish I was at the show and not sitting here!

It's just amazing how much weight these kids lose. Doesn't it seem like the guys lose more than the girls?! When I was helping with uniforms fittings this year we needed one of the euph players to come back in to check something and after just 6 days we had to take his uniform in 4 inches!

I think you're right!, just from seeing the videos, you can't see the marked difference in the girls but the boys you can! Rob lost track of how many times they refitted his uniform last season! The amount of calories they burn is CRAZY!! :thumbup: Wish I could do that! ROFL!

Welcome! and yeah it is a great year for everybody. Wish I was at the show and not sitting here!

I've been lurking on here for all season so far...yes biting my tongue on some of these comments in other topics, but all in all a great network. Most of these corps are pretty clean and great to watch (and yes, now route for). I'll be honest, it was a "poll" that got me registered tonight. Other than that, there is too much that goes into judging and too may variables in each show to just throw down some talk on here...so I watch, and yes, now i have a dangerous avenue to comment now....although I'm good at keeping it reserved. Thats my speel.....now i step back. :thumbup:

Finally my first post!!! I attended the Rome show, the announcer was lame

Welcome to DCP, I can assure you the announcer at FirstBeat (Columbia Show) will not be lame!!

I've been lurking on here for all season so far...yes biting my tongue on some of these comments in other topics, but all in all a great network. Most of these corps are pretty clean and great to watch (and yes, now route for). I'll be honest, it was a "poll" that got me registered tonight. Other than that, there is too much that goes into judging and too may variables in each show to just throw down some talk on here...so I watch, and yes, now i have a dangerous avenue to comment now....although I'm good at keeping it reserved. Thats my speel.....now i step back. :thumbup:

Welcome, Crown Swagger Dad. We have a lot in common. I too have been watching the post and comments and have been doing the same thing. Kinda funny how opinionated people are. I enjoy the activity a lot. All of the groups are great in their own rite. I'll just sit back and enjoy the shows and the critiques!