Columbia-n Coffee House

Yes, actually.

There was about a half hour of rain out near the OCHS corner of town....lovely...different.....

Near OC, what did Helotes do to deserve that??? ha ha ha, j/k

WP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes....Shiver is a great show....lots of long,, sustained brass hits that are wow. Drum line has it going on. The show is easy to get into. Still need some cleaning...but if it doesn't make it to finals I would be really surprised. I am hearby adopting Troopers as the corps that I am most pulling for to make finals. It's going to be a brawl for the last few spots...but let's go Troop!

ya, MFCT

Making Finals Casper Troopers

ya, MFCT

Making Finals Casper Troopers

:thumbup: :thumbup: :worthy:

I wouldn't mind a little DCP gathering, just don't know what my responsibilities will be with the corps at that point. Maybe after for a short bit before I drive and drive and drive some more?

I'll be the one with the yellow scarf acting like a totally idiot for the Troopers. Likely in a Trooper shirt, RED. Short hair. :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind a little DCP gathering, just don't know what my responsibilities will be with the corps at that point. Maybe after for a short bit before I drive and drive and drive some more?

I'll be the one with the yellow scarf acting like a totally idiot for the Troopers. Likely in a Trooper shirt, RED. Short hair. :thumbup:

Are you just volunteering for them? I'd love to do that, but I don't have the money to get anywhere where they are until they get in Ohio, and by then it's pretty much pointless. The closest they come to me is about 3 or 4 hours, but I'm still going to shows anyways.

Are you just volunteering for them? I'd love to do that, but I don't have the money to get anywhere where they are until they get in Ohio, and by then it's pretty much pointless. The closest they come to me is about 3 or 4 hours, but I'm still going to shows anyways.

Yep, just a few days probably helping lots with food truck and usual errands. Driving my car so they don't have to put miles on corps vehicles for things like grocery runs. Donating my gas, etc.

It's never pointless, silly. Look at your avatar! :thumbup:

(and go volunteer!!!)