Citations and Raiders

Citations and Raiders, the two east coast finalists, are really close right now in score and are roughly similar in size in all sections except guard. Granted it's still early in the season and the scoring system is not yet perfect, but do you think they will remain this close for the whole season or the Raiders can even pass Citations at some point?

Edited by MetalTones2012

Citations and Raiders, the two east coast finalists, are really close right now in score and are roughly similar in size in all sections except guard. Granted it's still early in the season and the scoring system is not yet perfect, but do you think they will remain this close for the whole season or the Raiders can even pass Citations at some point?

I have a feeling Citations will be growing higher after last season. bigger battery as well as great retention. I dont know much about raiders, but i dont know if they will catch them,..

I'm sure Raiders will get closer is score, but I'm not sure if they will have enough power to overcome Citations. I haven't really heard much of Raiders yet this year, so I'm only guessing...

I haven't seen Citations yet but the Raiders definitely have some room to grow...should be interesting to watch.

If your in the Northest come see for yourself this weekend. A great showdown is brewing for Groton, CT on July 11 between Citations, Raiders and Capital Regiment, with 7th Regiment not far bhind and looking to make up some ground. This should be a good open class show with four potential finalists.

One thing I noticed was that the Raiders had a lot of holes and weren't finished with their show yet

Though I noticed the holes, the show looks pretty close to done, minus a handful of sets. One would expect them to be done with at least 6 sets or something.

I have a feeling Citations will be growing higher after last season. bigger battery as well as great retention. I dont know much about raiders, but i dont know if they will catch them,..
I'm sure Raiders will get closer is score, but I'm not sure if they will have enough power to overcome Citations. I haven't really heard much of Raiders yet this year, so I'm only guessing...

Don't be so sure of yourself. If the Citations get content with where they are, then Raiders could very easily overtake them. It's up to the members of both corps to put in the amount of work necessary to either stay ahead of or pass the other corps.

One thing I noticed was that the Raiders had a lot of holes and weren't finished with their show yet, whereas Citations had no problems and they still scored so close to each other.

I've seen Citations as well. I wouldn't say they didn't have any problems. While they are greatly improved from where they were at this time last year...drumline especially...I would say they still have a long way to go before the season ends.

Looks like Citations have really risen to be a strong representative for New England.

Too bad that Spartans and Targets gone. But, it seems like Citations have provided a place for the talent in the region to gather; and the corps is really doing something with it!

Good luck the rest of the way!

Edited by brassomaniac