Finals: Beverages

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just hope they make sure that certain CMMs don't have one too many "pops" at finals like last year. lol That just wasn't cool. On the other hand I remember going to DATR back in 85 and actually being able to have a couple of pops (adult beverages) in the stadium without having to smuggle it in. You could buy it outright. Too cool.

Here is the sure fire way.

Get the biggest coffee mug you can find. I have seen some that it takes two hands to hold.

Cut off two strings from tea bags with the small square labels still attached,and tape them to the underside of the lid.

Fill your mug with your favorite beverage and security will think you have tea in the mug.

Let's just hope they make sure that certain CMMs don't have one too many "pops" at finals like last year. lol That just wasn't cool. On the other hand I remember going to DATR back in 85 and actually being able to have a couple of pops (adult beverages) in the stadium without having to smuggle it in. You could buy it outright. Too cool.

Yes, you can still get a barley pop in Denver. However, I believe you're going to pay the equivalent of a 12-pack for one 16 oz (or so) malt beverage. Just don't take any grief from the concessions worker when they bring it to you and it's an inch from the top. Make a scene if you have to, but for the price you're paying it better be on the verge of running over and I don't want a half inch head on it.

Does anyone know if fan-friendly beverages will be sold at finals?

By the way: You'll notice that the word of choice in Indianapolis is..."pop"

Here is the sure fire way.

Get the biggest coffee mug you can find. I have seen some that it takes two hands to hold.

Cut off two strings from tea bags with the small square labels still attached,and tape them to the underside of the lid.

Fill your mug with your favorite beverage and security will think you have tea in the mug.

NOW we're talking! Great idea.