fan network

Me too, missed the details. Laptop wired up to 52 XBR and Theater System ... On Demand Vids look and sound awesome. Let's hope broadcast is good. AND, hoping the local storms here in South Florida don't knock out power or Cable !!

Did you guys know there is no way to upgrade from the $39 to the $59. If you want full access, you have to pay another $59! Been trying to find a way to upgrade my account all day and can't find it.

I don't know for sure, but agree with FrankA: call them, and I bet they can do upgrade you over the phone for the extra $20. Doesn't help you for tonight's show, though.

I too have a 39 dollar account and want to upgrade..... I am about to just pay the 59 and then call them on monday and see if they can refund me so I am just upgrading.

So with the 39 value you get the free video's that have been recorded and access to the past performances, but the 59 value do you get to watch all of the live videos you want at not cost?