Interesting...

Did you Know:

Last year:

12 of the 20 corps changed rank at Denver/Orlando to San Antonio (7/12 vs 7/19)

12 of the 20 corps changed rank at San Antonio from the previous date (7/17 vs 7/19).

12 of the 20 corps changed rank at Atlanta from San Antonio (7/19 vs 7/26).

10 of the 20 corps changed rank during Finals week from Atlanta (7/26 vs 8/7-8/9).

Obviously, we know that corps move around, but a lot of the time the rankings feel quite slotted. I was surprised to see how much things actually change from weekend to weekend.

Edited by Nizerifin

interesting observation.. certainly believable this year too with the way the 7-12 corps are competing so far, I guess we'll have to see who brings their 'A' game Saturday

Did you Know:

Last year:

12 of the 20 corps changed rank at San Antonio from the previous date (7/17 vs 7/19).

10 of the 20 corps changed rank during Finals week from Atlanta (7/26 vs 8/7-8/9).

Obviously, we know that corps move around, but a lot of the time the rankings feel quite slotted. I was surprised to see how much things actually change from weekend to weekend.

Glassmen got 11th at all of these events. SLOTTING!

Did you Know:

Last year:

Except for BD Corps and fans, last year was also refreshing that the Semi Finals winner at DCI Championships did not win the Title. Since the inception of DCI, there has been very few times that the winner of the semi's did not win the Title the following night. I was beginning to think that whoever won the semi's was a foregone conclusion to win the Title. And that took much of the suspense out of it for me for many years . But with Phantom winning last year, it showed that it is still possible to win the title if you don't win the Semi's.

Edited by BRASSO

Glassmen got 11th at all of these events. SLOTTING!

Horizon, I think you're onto something with this Glassmen 11th thing... :tongue:

Horizon, I think you're onto something with this Glassmen 11th thing... :ph34r:

Phantom took 2nd three years in a row and then SCV took 2nd four years in a row...and then Won. Maybe after four years in 11th it's time for Glassmen to step up a couple of rungs on the ladder. You never know...... :tongue: