Blue Devils show

Why on earth is everyone up in arms over some blasted chairs? Geez, of all the design elements I thought would be controversial (amps, voice, synths, etc.) I would never have guessed that a bunch of folding chairs would #### of so many people.

I also have this feeling that if your favorite corps was using folding chairs we wouldn't be hearing threads from you about how stupid the folding chairs were...

No, but we would most definitely be hearing about it from you.

And to be honest, I personally would not defend Crown or Coats (two of my favs) if someone started a thread bashing them for chairs because I wouldn't have an argument.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but we would most definitely be hearing about it from you.

Really? Could you point to a post where I've complained about other corps' design elements?

Also, Lance. Man, your humor is so dry I have a feeling it's lost on 95% of the people here. I love it though, I'm dying in laughter right now. :shutup:

someday BD will be good

They should definitely go for meaningless wardrobe changes in the middle of their show instead of chairs.

Or they could do throat slitting and revolt against the DM to gain GE points.

Or they could get into a block and pretend to be a mountain maybe.

That might make them good.

I don't believe I ever said BD wasn't good. As a matter of fact I think their music is excellent. I just don't think bringing chairs out on the field and sitting while you play is the same as marching while you play. And isn't that what this is all supposed to be about. Marching Music!

someday BD will be good

They should definitely go for meaningless wardrobe changes in the middle of their show instead of chairs.

Or maybe waddling back and forth like penguins,

Or maybe screaming "Yowza!" repeatedly into a microphone,

Better yet, maybe they could randomly throw jazz into a winged victory show and call it GE!

I do not like Blue Devils show.

Blue Devils just may win the championship with that show.

All that matters is that the judges like it.

someday BD will be good

You know I thought this thread was about Blue Devils show. I didn't know the only thing you could say is you think their show is perfect! Next time make it a thread for Blue Devils fans only! Just because I am a Bluecoats mom doesn't mean you have to go after the Bluecoats. This was a thread about Blue Devils. Don't want to know don't ask.

I don't like the Blue Devils because they're beating my favorite corps.

I don't like the Blue Devils because they're beating my favorite corps.

There are several corps beating my favorite. In fact I really like some of the corps beating my favorite. Just because I don't agree with some of what their doing doesn't mean I don't like them.

You know I thought this thread was about Blue Devils show. I didn't know the only thing you could say is you think their show is perfect! Next time make it a thread for Blue Devils fans only! Just because I am a Bluecoats mom doesn't mean you have to go after the Bluecoats. This was a thread about Blue Devils. Don't want to know don't ask.

don't mind Lance and his outbursts...he's just been in a very bad mood for 40 years! ($1 to Shirley MacLaine)

Edited by chaos001

don't mind Lance and his outbursts...he's just been in a very bad mood for last 40 years! ($1 to Shirley MacLaine)

Thanks! I see you are a Phantom fan. Have always loved Phantom!