San Antonio Webcast

I applaud DCI for making these shows more accessible for fans who cannot attend the performances live. I constantly say to myself that I wish they had all this technology when I marched. From reading on the DCI webside, they're offering different angles along with commentary for each performance. With all the glitches from the previous webcasts (may not have been A LOT of glitches in comparison to last year, but still), how successful do you think this will be?

It's a risk, to be sure. In my mind, it's all gonna come down to how well they have set up their servers to deal with the traffic. I foresee few glitches in the early portion, but will be curious when the later corps come on. Say whatever you want about it being "right" or not, but many people wait to log in until the "big boys" start peforming. That's when the feeds and speed severely slowed down in the prior webcasts. If they have their server(s) set up, though, then this could go off extremely well.