Who is coming out on top?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Blue/Maroon?

• Holy Name Cadets
    • Blue Devils
  2. 2. White/Red?

• Boston Crusaders
    • Phantom Regiment

At this point, I'm surprised that more people think BAC will top PR than BD will best HNC. BD hasn't been touchable all year, while BAC and PR have swapped places a few times. Just interesting to me.

I went with BD and PR. And I freely admit that my vote for PR is a bit of homerism. Here's hoping that their adjustments clean up and stick!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Cadets are this years Phantom?

Sheesh....

Were you just born or something? How in God's name would Cadets be this year's Phantom?

I'd like to see Cadets beat BD, but I'm not sure if that will happen tonight. As for Phantom and Boston...I'm really hoping Phantom starts to turn it on and start moving up closer and closer to the top 6, but Boston has an awesome show this year. As much as I love Phantom, I am loving Boston this year and am glad to see them doing so well. I think it could go either way between the two of them tonight, but it will be very close either way.

I'd like to see Cadets beat BD, but I'm not sure if that will happen tonight. As for Phantom and Boston...I'm really hoping Phantom starts to turn it on and start moving up closer and closer to the top 6, but Boston has an awesome show this year. As much as I love Phantom, I am loving Boston this year and am glad to see them doing so well. I think it could go either way between the two of them tonight, but it will be very close either way.

My sentiments too. Of my favorite 25 musical shows of all time, Phantom Regiment is on my list more than any other Corps in the activity.

That said, I'm digging what the Boston Crusaders are doing this year, and would love to see them move up.

Edited by BRASSO

Were you just born or something? How in God's name would Cadets be this year's Phantom?

In the sense that a lot of people seem to be tipping them as the corps most likely to rise to challenge BD and prevent them from taking it - just like happened with Phantom last year.

I wasn't equating Cadets with Phantom in any other sense.