CLASS ACT

Hey we have scores in a whole day earlier than last time! We are slowly getting better considering we have such a large group! HOWEVER with many generated scores still in this early season---we have a few ties (ducks)

Caption Awards:

High Brass Velocity

High Drums we have a tie Triglav and Velocity

High Guard we have a tie Imperial Marching Brigade and Glorious Northern Brigade

High Marching Nastalgia Alumni

High Music Velocity

High GE Triglav

And now scores:

In 11th place with a score of 72.8 CRASS ACT

In 10th place with a score of 75.3 Florida Dragon Alumni Brigade

In 9th place with a score of 76.1 Knightmare

In 8th place with a score of 76.3 Glorious Northern Brigade

In 7th which is a tie for 6th place with a score of 77.3 Imperial Marching Brigade and Minnesota Madness Seniors

in 5th which is actually a three way tie for the bronze with a score 78.3 Nastalgia Alumni, The Admirals and Velocity… (please hold the boos for a three way tie for third)

Taking Silver with a score of 79.1 Lake Wobegon Crusaders

And you’re Gold Medal Winner with a score of 81.5 Triglav

Next show August 2nd kicking of the CLASS Championship we have all corps in competition! Will Triglav take gold again or will someone jump in the mix and turn some things around???

I do whis we could get recaps for all-age corps at DCI shows. Basicly throwing darts at a board. :blink:

I do whis we could get recaps for all-age corps at DCI shows. Basicly throwing darts at a board. :blink:

yes that has been a challenge---I have used what DCP has put up because a few of them they must have gotten their hands on them (for example it has Renegades scores) others I have had to sue formulas which are nothing fancy--many more corps jump into DCA shows this weekend so hopefully it will get more and more accurate! Are Sunrisers out?? no scores for them and it was back and forth there

Very exciting for Velocity taking High brass and music and tying drums at our CLASS ACT Debut

Triglav's season has been everything I could have hoped for. Hopefully they keep it up. :shutup:

Sorry for the delay for the CLASS Championship scores--just got to Indi and along with limited internet on way here i got so incredibly sick! Thankful its over and I wont miss a beat of championship week (pun intended)...

scores up later tonight or tomorrow night

Sorry for the delay for the CLASS Championship scores--just got to Indi and along with limited internet on way here i got so incredibly sick! Thankful its over and I wont miss a beat of championship week (pun intended)...

scores up later tonight or tomorrow night

:blink: