Who will win the A Class Regional

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the A Class Regional?

• Sunrisers
    • Excelsior
    • Carolina Gold
    • White Sabers
    • Grenadiers
    • Fusion Core

I knew they would win, no doubt about it!

Congratulations Grenadiers, you earned it!

:lol: Adam, I was wondering how long it would take for you to chime in on this !!! Anyhow, the WHOLE reason the Grennies won last night was because we got their congas warmed up for them :lol::smile::sad::lol: :lol: :sad:

:devil: You should come to one of the shows and see us some time.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Adam, I was wondering how long it would take for you to chime in on this !!! Anyhow, the WHOLE reason the Grennies won last night was because we got their congas warmed up for them :lol::smile::sad::lol::lol::sad:

:devil: You should come to one of the shows and see us some time.

I was away enjoying the weekend at my cottage with the girlfriend. We are 7 weeks away from being first time parents, so its time to get in some R&R before that becomes obsolete.

I probably won't be out to see any DCA shows this year, I didn't get my Canadian Passport this winter like I should have, but I didn't plan on travel. It is high up on my agenda for this fall.

Anyhow, the WHOLE reason the Grennies won last night was because we got their congas warmed up for them :sad::devil::smile::lol: :lol: :sad:

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! :lol:

I for one would like to congratulate the Sunrisers for making it back onto the field. I have always liked the Sunrisers and hopefully will get a chance to see them perform this year. Welcome back Sunrisers

Jeff,

Thanks for the good thoughts! We were excited to make the field and are looking forward to competing the rest of the year. Congratulations to the Grenadiers on their win and best of luck to all corps!

Safe travels to all!

Congratulations Grennies. Class A is definately an exciting division. We are all working really hard and there's some very solid competition in A!!!

Special shout out to my fellow mello friend!!!!!!

See you all in a few weeks in Rochester :thumbup:

PS: Thank you to Rick and the entire Brigs organization for a very well run show!!! Thanks for the nice weather :worthy:

Congratulations Grennies. Class A is definately an exciting division. We are all working really hard and there's some very solid competition in A!!!

Special shout out to my fellow mello friend!!!!!!

See you all in a few weeks in Rochester :thumbup:

PS: Thank you to Rick and the entire Brigs organization for a very well run show!!! Thanks for the nice weather :worthy:

Oh my it is solid competition for sure!! And fun too eh? Congrats to all the "A " corps .who seem to know how to compete and be honourable friends and compatriots.... So great to see Sunrisers back at it...My fondest memory of my youth was buying my first drum corps t-shirt I think it was probably in syracuse cause that was as far as we could afford to travel in those days...anyway...cost me quite some coin...yep it was a sunriser t-shirt...wore it til it tattered in the wind....you know the one from the early 70"s ...that was the show the snares had mounted cymbals wowo so long ago...Good Luck "SUN" :worthy:

Anyhow, the WHOLE reason the Grennies won last night was because we got their congas warmed up for them :thumbdown::rock::sad::rock::sad::rolleyes:

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!! :tongue:

:thumbup: WOW! Someone else with a sense of humor. I "knew" how Adam was going to take this but was almost afraid to post it because I thought some idiot might think I was serious. IT PROBABLY DID HELP THEIR WIN, THOUGH :tongue:

I was away enjoying the weekend at my cottage with the girlfriend. We are 7 weeks away from being first time parents, so its time to get in some R&R before that becomes obsolete.

I probably won't be out to see any DCA shows this year, I didn't get my Canadian Passport this winter like I should have, but I didn't plan on travel. It is high up on my agenda for this fall.

:thumbdown: Adam - congrats on the baby and you better enjoy yourself while you can (ha ha). I'm waiting - just waiting - for you to change your DCP name to GrenniesForWorldDomination :rock:

Congrats on the up an coming Soprano player right!!! :thumbdown: haha The best to you and your girlfriend and you better rest up now!!

I just voted, and it turns out I was right! of course, i already knew who won because I saw the scores on Sunday :-/ does that count?