Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Spirit - Jacksonville, AL

Starting time is 7pm

Bring the heat Glassmen!!!

NO CROSSMEN THIS YEAR ?

NO CROSSMEN THIS YEAR ?

took that from DCI

Here is the oficial show Web site. This is the show which used to be held in Warrenton and was known as "Drum Corps in Fauquier". One thing which concerns me is that the housing sites are quite far away (as the traffic flies, that is) from the venue. I hope everyone plans accordingly and allows enought time to get to the venue from housing/rehearsal locations.

Weather is crappy here right now - cloudy, humid, with scattered thunderstorms predicted for this evening, with some possible heavy downpours. :tongue:

So you couldn't have chose a better topic name and you claim to be a glassmen homer I just hope

none of the judges see your creative input !! :tongue: But besides that good luck to all the corps !! :bleah:

Oh yeah Silver King this is the second time that you chose to name a show as UNFAIR the last time was UNFAIR FAIRFIELD

Pg. 37 of the topics section . I'm sorry but I just think that this inappropriate ! If you want to pm me please do so ! Rudi

Edited by rudi man

Marine D&BC should be stepping off at 7...

DCI show to follow them.

No Crossmen this year... [this info from another thread] it's a new show site this year, and the people didn't want too many corps to march on the field. Might be their first experience with drum corps. Organizers are hoping to get a good relationship with this stadium.[/end info]

One thing which concerns me is that the housing sites are quite far away (as the traffic flies, that is) from the venue.

yea... no groups are allowed to stay overnight in Fairfax County schools, which is where the show is. Not ideal.

weather looks... not good. Hopefully the show goes on, I'm taking 3 people to their first show. No updates, don't have one of those fancy phones.

Here is the oficial show Web site. This is the show which used to be held in Warrenton and was known as "Drum Corps in Fauquier". One thing which concerns me is that the housing sites are quite far away (as the traffic flies, that is) from the venue. I hope everyone plans accordingly and allows enought time to get to the venue from housing/rehearsal locations.

Weather is crappy here right now - cloudy, humid, with scattered thunderstorms predicted for this evening, with some possible heavy downpours. :tongue:

Why is it that seemingly every time there's a drum corps show in Virginia, it freaking RAINS??? :bleah:

Marine D&BC should be stepping off at 7...

DCI show to follow them.

No Crossmen this year... [this info from another thread] it's a new show site this year, and the people didn't want too many corps to march on the field. Might be their first experience with drum corps. Organizers are hoping to get a good relationship with this stadium.[/end info]

yea... no groups are allowed to stay overnight in Fairfax County schools, which is where the show is. Not ideal.

weather looks... not good. Hopefully the show goes on, I'm taking 3 people to their first show. No updates, don't have one of those fancy phones.

Yeah, I'm worried about the weather too. I hope there's a back-up just in case. Pioneer was also supposed to be in this show, but there was an issue with how long the show would have run. I'm leaving myself a couple hours of travel time to get to Fairfax from Frederick, MD because Northern VA traffic sux! If you're going, give yourself time to get there, especially if you're coming down 66.