Allentown

Well, I questioned posting his tweets but it gives us a point of reference for discussion on this board.

Good point. Enough said.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really believe that the Blue Devils, Cavaliers or Holy Name Cadets are intimated by the least from Crown. Get real!!!!

Well, Crown DID beat both the Cavaliers and HNC last night, so.... yeah.

Well, I questioned posting his tweets but it gives us a point of reference for discussion on this board.

I like it and agree with anniem

Crown has been great competition with all these guys this season! Don't count ANYONE out with the way things have been going! :thumbup:

Do you realize the history of success you are dealing with here???? I bet if you went to the Blue Devils they are not even phased by the likes of Crown. What say you??

Do you really believe that the Blue Devils, Cavaliers or Holy Name Cadets are intimated by the least from Crown. Get real!!!!

I never said anything about them being intimidated. I just simply answered a question. Jerkface :thumbup:

Did ANYONE say they thought these corps would be intimated??? Get Real...and READ WHAT IS WRITTEN.

Well, "myopinion" did say:

I wonder if the corps performing tonight know that Crown is in the stands watching? I know the corps bring it every night....but maybe tonight there might be a little more preasure to "hit" everything knowing that another corps is critiquing every little thing about your show.

So I can see where people thinking the corps would be intimidated came from...

Do you realize the history of success you are dealing with here???? I bet if you went to the Blue Devils they are not even phased by the likes of Crown. What say you??

Me thinks thou dost protest too much

From being around one corps it has been my experience that the members and staff are focused on each night and getting better. We, here at DCP are the only ones worrying about these kinds of things. Read the posts of Jordon, no negatives, no problems with other corps just appreciates what is being done. We should take a lesson from them IMHO.