Allentown

Do you realize the history of success you are dealing with here???? I bet if you went to the Blue Devils they are not even phased by the likes of Crown. What say you??

Why should that matter? Wow, that's exciting.... "the same five corps win every year." Yeah. That's fun. :thumbup:

And um. Yeah. 2008 ring a bell? Phantom? Hellllooooo! It doesn't matter, anything could happen. For all we know, the judges are totally screwing with us! haha (I don't think they are, but yet I wouldn't be surprised. This season is so exciting it seems unreal.)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize the history of success you are dealing with here???? I bet if you went to the Blue Devils they are not even phased by the likes of Crown. What say you??

Searching this thread I still can't find anyone suggesting corps being intimidated by CC until you made your initial post... No reason to start the flames in a perfectly civil thread gang.

CrownSopJordan Alright, I'm getting yelled at for too many tweets. Hahaha. Only a few here and there. Ill get you scores if we stay. Just for you, Pat.

Hey...we had a good thing going here. Forget about Pat and keep tweeting please.

Alright, I'm getting yelled at for too many tweets. Hahaha. Only a few here and there. Ill get you scores if we stay. Just for you, Pat.

7 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Do I know anyone in BD this year? Claus aged out, did Matt Bowers? Pat?

9 minutes ago from txt

Nothing recent from Jordan. Sorry all. Don't know who he's sitting by but may be getting heat for tweeting.

It has nothing to do with being intimidated. These corps all respect each other and would love to show off to each other when they can. It doesn't happen too often.

Edited by KemoLondon

From being around one corps it has been my experience that the members and staff are focused on each night and getting better. We, here at DCP are the only ones worrying about these kinds of things. Read the posts of Jordon, no negatives, no problems with other corps just appreciates what is being done. We should take a lesson from them IMHO.

THANK YOU.

From being around one corps it has been my experience that the members and staff are focused on each night and getting better. We, here at DCP are the only ones worrying about these kinds of things. Read the posts of Jordon, no negatives, no problems with other corps just appreciates what is being done. We should take a lesson from them IMHO.

Ah, you are right. Very well, I shall try and behave myself. :thumbup:

from MA:

Place Corps Score

World Class

1 Phantom Regiment 89.750

2 Boston Crusaders 88.900

3 Colts 83.200

4 Madison Scouts 80.800

5 Crossmen 80.350

6 Spirit 80.200

7 Jersey Surf 75.500

Exhibition