Music in Motion-New Jersey

From Hop's twitter today:

Cadets about to begin rehearsals here in Mount Pleasant,Pa - beautiful day and much to do. We even have a change to put in today

Hmm, might that be something from the end of the alphabet?! I can't imagine they wouldn't. They have been trying to maximize crowd response all season, and really, would there be ANY better way than that to make people go nuts at the end?

Or rather, more nuts than they are now? :thumbup:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am "green" with envy... Sorry couldn't resist. But, have a great time, I'm settling for the movie theater. This should be a serious finals week to cap off one heck of a season. Whoever ends up with the ring this year, some serious drum corps has gone down!

Agreed. There is so much to look forward to. Last three days will be a blast. Then I won't be able to wait for the DVD. There will be so much good stuff on there this year. I'm just hoping the DVD goes back to the different vantage points (High-cam, Drum cam Guard cam etc..). There is just too much to see this year! :thumbup:

Edited by 2000Cadet

Yes, I just want them to do their best also but another win would be nice.

Went to the Giants Stadium show last night all decked out in our "Crown Colors". What a great show. Would have loved to see a win but its always going to be tight in the scorring between the Cadets and our beloved Carolina Crown. The Crown "brought it" and have nothing but good things awaiting them this coming week in Indy. We'll be watching on the big screen here in New Jersey. The Grass will be greener in Indianapolis.

From Hop's twitter today:

Cadets about to begin rehearsals here in Mount Pleasant,Pa - beautiful day and much to do. We even have a change to put in today

Hmm, might that be something from the end of the alphabet?! I can't imagine they wouldn't. They have been trying to maximize crowd response all season, and really, would there be ANY better way than that to make people go nuts at the end?

Or rather, more nuts than they are now? :thumbup:

Hmmm, whatever it is, I just hope it is clean by finals. Honestly can't see them changing the end of the show at this point, but you never know.

Looking forward to seeing how things turn out after Friday and Saturday. Heading to the show in about 1.5 hours. I won't be tweeting but I will probably post a few things from my iPhone on this site, but most likely AFTER each corps performs.

I'm a huge Carolina Crown fan but I must say the Cadets performance last night was great!!.

A well deserved standing ovation for a terrific show. So glad Mr Hopkins scrapped the Narration type of show he had the past few years. I'd love to see the Carolina Crown win but the Cadets have an "awesome" show this year. The ending blew people out of their seats. Wish I could be in Indianapolis.

I'm a huge Carolina Crown fan but I must say the Cadets performance last night was great!!.

A well deserved standing ovation for a terrific show. So glad Mr Hopkins scrapped the Narration type of show he had the past few years. I'd love to see the Carolina Crown win but the Cadets have an "awesome" show this year. The ending blew people out of their seats. Wish I could be in Indianapolis.

Yeah I was screaming and jumping so much by the end of the show that I almost fell on the guy sitting in front of me. This is going to be a great finals week. SOOOOOOOOO glad I'm going. Okay, I'll stop rubbing that in lol...

I'm just wondering if the Cadets/Crown/SCV/Cavaliers competition is actually going to work in those corps favour to push them over-the-top with regard to BD?

Well we have to face facts. BD is tight this year. They've been on an entirely different level. But after last night, I can see either Cadets or Crown catching up to them, but I have not seen Cavies or SCV live yet so I'll have to wait until thursday to make that call. Either way, they all have their work cut out for them if they are trying to catch BD.

Off topic, but I've always meant to ask you, Tekk, in your signature photo how does the guy on the far left of the photo get his part played? There's no extra hand there...

Off topic, but I've always meant to ask you, Tekk, in your signature photo how does the guy on the far left of the photo get his part played? There's no extra hand there...

He didn't play the part when he moved his hand to the other trumpet's horn.