Thanks to All the Volunteers

If you are not volunteering for your favorite corps in some capacity, whether they are near or far . . .

Get busy and volunteer.

Every corps needs help in some way.

Just ask.

Sometimes you can just show up and run errands for the corps. They ALWAYS need something - duct tape, milk, antihistamines, cordless screwdriver, gas for the generator.... Having someone willing to run all over creation is a huge help, especially if these one-shot volunteers know the area well. And I very often "forget" to turn in the receipt for reimbursement. :thumbup:

To all those who spent countless hours cooking, sewing, baking, running, building, painting, toting, carpooling, fundraising, bingo calling, floor sweeping, bagggage toting, airport shuttling, grocery shopping, wiring, hammering, hospital running and so much more....and very few hours sleeping. I thank you. I am grateful to all of you I met on my journey along the way.

Remember, the Titanic was built by professionals;Noah's Ark was built by volunteers.