Open Class Semifinals Live Discussion

Ok so - first timer here - I ordered the webcast for tomorrow morning - how does this work - do I just log into the fan network on DCI and wa-lah, it will be there? Is there the same time relay loading as the on-demand videos? I just had to run the Citations quarter finals performance before I could actually get the opening flag flourish to time right with the music!!! :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so - first timer here - I ordered the webcast for tomorrow morning - how does this work - do I just log into the fan network on DCI and wa-lah, it will be there? Is there the same time relay loading as the on-demand videos? I just had to run the Citations quarter finals performance before I could actually get the opening flag flourish to time right with the music!!! :)

Make sure you are logged into the Fan Network and about 15 minutes before the webcast starts a link will show up on the right hand side (where the Fan Choice Awards link is right now). It takes a couple of minutes to buffer the live stream but after that it should stream without any problems. If you do experience problems, there will be a live support link to help troubleshoot the issue. I have watched all of the webcasts this year and have not experienced any audio/video synch problems.

Soooooo excited to watch my daughter Meg and VK! They are doing so well this year! :bluedevil::bigsmile: I just got home from watching world quarters at the theater and so wish they would do that for open! :tongue:

Hey Folks,

The Semi-final show starts at 8am but DCI.org has the webcast starting at 9am. Anyone have any insight as to why? or maybe a typo?

Thanks

Hey Folks,

The Semi-final show starts at 8am but DCI.org has the webcast starting at 9am. Anyone have any insight as to why? or maybe a typo?

Thanks

time zone change? THey ARE an hour earlier than the east coast, hope that helps!

It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, I want to be there

(PS - Indianapolis is actually EST, Michigan City is CST - big state I guess!)

Seeing as how Dutch Boy should be on right now, we should start hearing som escores soon.

Hopefully by the time the intermission comes around they've updated thier page, cause there are still no scores up on DCI