Open Class Semifinals Live Discussion

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders are doing a nice job thus far. 29 Brass, 6 snare, 3 quad, 5 bass, 4 plates, 9 pit, 12 guard. The brass features were well balanced to the drumline in the opener. I got past the narration sound clips pretty quickly. They seem to set up each production of their show and are short and sweet .... Not sure where the story is coming from but it details a young man coming to America to find his papa. Nice concept, although it is quite restrained.

Guard is quite clean and impactful here in the ballad and the hornline is still playing very well in tune and balanced with good tone quality. Pit is balanced incredibly well. I wish world class would take a page out of the open class book and back off the amps.

Keep it up Raiders.

Scores are back up and sure enough they have Stentors tied with Racine Scouts

9 Velvet Knights 83.200

10 Legends 82.250

11 Memphis Sound 82.150

12 7th Regiment 80.850

13 Music City 80.400

14 Colt Cadets 78.100

15 Dutch Boy 76.400

16 Les Stentors 72.700

16 Racine Scouts 72.700

Solid ending from the Raiders. They finally opened up the sound at the very end. Thus far in the show, this corps has had the best training of anyone I've seen.

INT is on for 32 minutes! :bluedevil::bigsmile: I can't wait to see this show.

My feed froze. Any scores announced before INT?

Raiders are doing a nice job thus far. 29 Brass, 6 snare, 3 quad, 5 bass, 4 plates, 9 pit, 12 guard. The brass features were well balanced to the drumline in the opener. I got past the narration sound clips pretty quickly. They seem to set up each production of their show and are short and sweet .... Not sure where the story is coming from but it details a young man coming to America to find his papa. Nice concept, although it is quite restrained.

Guard is quite clean and impactful here in the ballad and the hornline is still playing very well in tune and balanced with good tone quality. Pit is balanced incredibly well. I wish world class would take a page out of the open class book and back off the amps.

Keep it up Raiders.

Thank you for the play by play

I cant be there and am very grateful. :bluedevil::thumbdown:

BRING IT HOME RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbdown::bigsmile::tongue:

During intermission, can anyone gives us thoughts/reviews of the shows that they watched so far?