Congratulations BDB!

On behalf of the Board of Directors of The Blue Devils, and on behalf of the Blue Devils Alumni Association, I'm proud to offer my congratulations to the Blue Devils B Drum & Bugle Corps, your staff, your volunteers, and all of your supporters, on your fantastic 2009 show, your undefeated 2009 season, and your first Drum Corps International Championship Title!

All of us cannot be more proud of you guys. This is your moment!

Well said Jeff! I couldn't be prouder to be an alum of BDB than today. Congrats guys! :tongue:

Gratz BDB!

On behalf of the Board of Directors of The Blue Devils, and on behalf of the Blue Devils Alumni Association, I'm proud to offer my congratulations to the Blue Devils B Drum & Bugle Corps, your staff, your volunteers, and all of your supporters, on your fantastic 2009 show, your undefeated 2009 season, and your first Drum Corps International Championship Title!

All of us cannot be more proud of you guys. This is your moment!

Very well spoken. As I have read from many who post here, as well as, other forums, drum corps was a life changing event for them. Thanks to the Blue Devils organization for giving my daughter, as well as many others' daughters and sons, a place to grow as an individual and musically. Congrats to BDC, BDB, and BDA for an outstanding drum corps season!!! And a shout out to my daughter Ryann, I am very proud of you. :doh:

Very well spoken. As I have read from many who post here, as well as, other forums, drum corps was a life changing event for them. Thanks to the Blue Devils organization for giving my daughter, as well as many others' daughters and sons, a place to grow as an individual and musically. Congrats to BDC, BDB, and BDA for an outstanding drum corps season!!! And a shout out to my daughter Ryann, I am very proud of you. :tongue:

Agreed, just wanted to add my voice!

Congrats to BDB! Been watching you guys since 2004... very nicely done this year.

BDB + BDA = SWEEP!!!

West Is Best!