GIANT DCI RINGS

Try heaving the ring on a leather-clad hand! Those of us in the contra line who had them would just wear ours on our right pinky finger. Ken's right, I don't think anyone would really go that far in the thought process. Dave's plan was to make the newer rings larger to not be worn while marching a show. I don't know if that's something they follow now-but I think if you've earned them-you wear them!

I don't have a problem with wearing them... wear them during drum corps season!

I don't have a ring, but I feel like I can say with confidence that people don't walk around their college with a drum corps ring on, so if you're ever going to wear it, DCI would be the time, IMO.

Edited by soccerguy315

I don't have a problem with wearing them... wear them during drum corps season!

I don't have a ring, but I feel like I can say with confidence that people don't walk around their college with a drum corps ring on, so if you're ever going to wear it, DCI would be the time, IMO.

I wore mine in my first couple years in the Navy. I met some other FMM in the Navy by doing that.

Yeah I wear mine under my glove at DCA Competitions...just a good luck reminder I guess. sometimes I wear them for no reason for the simple fact I have NO other jewelry! :-) Hell i am just glad at my age they still fit, in fact they are loose ( I wish I could say the same thing about my effing corps jacket!). Well when it comes to the corps jacket I lie to myself and say I am wayyyyy more built now! :rock: