Some Season ending thoughts.

First. Congrats to BD. Many of us dont agree with the 99 score or maybe even the win, but they did it. However, to those that made the rediculous statements that Crown would not and could not beat Cadets again after Cadets regained the lead, that they were not ready, that Crown simply did not belong in the top 3 because they didnt have "it" and you knew it becuase you had been in a corps with "it", and all of the other rediculous insecure hater statements, you made my year knowing that all of you would have to eventually face being exposed. You made these statements on baseless merit and you knew it but did it anyway. Whether you will man up or not, you and everyone who read the comments know.

To the few Crownies that made us look bad with similar dumb statements against others, take what Crown has done and keep it classy for once.

Thank you to all of the wonderfull corps out there that busted tail to entertain us and develop their own life skills. Troopers, WELCOME BACK!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now, don't call the kettle black if you're gonna be the pot. Sure not giving Crown credit was stupid but don't act like Crown is top 3 material just yet.

Remember, once is a fluke, twice is coincidence, three times or more is a trend.

Now now, don't call the kettle black if you're gonna be the pot. Sure not giving Crown credit was stupid but don't act like Crown is top 3 material just yet.

Remember, once is a fluke, twice is coincidence, three times or more is a trend.

Which proves that Phantom Regiment is a coincidence.

My sarcasm detector is flashing for the bold. I hope it isnt just a short in the wiring.

My sarcasm detector is flashing for the bold. I hope it isnt just a short in the wiring.

Phantom won and dropped to 9th...Crown isn't a powerhouse YET.

(also 27th Lancers took 2nd and that was as high as they would ever go, they placed lower every single year after that til they folded (2nd, 4th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 13th, game over)

Just sayin. :doh:

Besides, for them to get that title they'll have to go through the winningest corps in DCI history, and you can bet the Devs will be hungry for a long sought after threepeat after just missing one by .025!

Crown isn't top 3 material

They are top 2 material :doh: :doh:

Phantom won and dropped to 9th...Crown isn't a powerhouse YET.

(also 27th Lancers took 2nd and that was as high as they would ever go, they placed lower every single year after that til they folded (2nd, 4th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 13th, game over)

Just sayin. :doh:

Besides, for them to get that title they'll have to go through the winningest corps in DCI history, and you can bet the Devs will be hungry for a long sought after threepeat after just missing one by .025!

That is true but I dont remember phantom on such a steady climb up until that point. You could almost draw a pretty curve of progression over the last 6 years for Crown. They are doing something right. It is the people that cant handle the idea of another corps breaking into the top 3 mold that I find both funny and frustrating. It is just one excuse after another for why crown wont do this or that. Then crown does that and then some other rediculous stipulation gets added to the why they cant do the next thing argument. Wreaks of insecurity.

Look, I'm in no way saying what Crown did wasn't impressive or good... but I find it a little irritating that the same people that heralded BD as the best corps of all time because of their CONSISTENCY at the top are all of a sudden claiming Crown is Top 3 material after one visit to the group.

Look, I'm in no way saying what Crown did wasn't impressive or good... but I find it a little irritating that the same people that heralded BD as the best corps of all time because of their CONSISTENCY at the top are all of a sudden claiming Crown is Top 3 material after one visit to the group.

preach it brother haha