best cymbal line

DrumDeviL

i think spirit's line is not given the credit they earned.i have seen their show in 2k2 and 2k3 and those guys are amazing. just because other lines were up top for a wile people think they are the sh** but i dont buy in to that. i have seen their 97 i and e 2k2 and 2k3 and if you seen it too then you would also pay credit where its due. i think if people opened their eyes and look past other lines that do the same thing year after year, and folow spirit from 97 to now one would see the inovation and changes done year after year. they dont look the same,in fact they look better and better every year i see them. and i cant wait to see what they come up with next year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Colts in 2000 were exceptionally good...i'll agree to that! I got to compete against them a bunch of times in DCMidwest in 00.

-I love watchin the video of (i think it is) 83 Suncoast Sound...some dude broke his cymblas half way through...bad ###, they all played monster cymbals too.

-Bluecoats 2000-present of course (just because i'm biased :P )

-As of recently...go Bucs 2003...i tried to watch from the side every show we were at together. Beware of Cabs cymbal line in 04 though!!! he he he B)

Plate players rock my world....

i think that the glassmen cymbal line does some of the most innovative stuff out there. and yes, i am biased. check out '02 with all the different types of plates they used throughout the show.

i also think that madison's section of their '03 show with all the different types of plates was very cool.

crown '02 was also very impressive! (why'd the plate line have to go??!! :silly: )

oh c'mon, can't I just say SCV??

ok, heres one...

SCV Cadets 2002... theyre wicked ###### because we were in Madison and they were in the street practicing (im pretty sure finals were done because we were roaming around the city), but anyway, a truck wanted to get through, but none of them budged. So the truck had to drive up on a corner to avoid them! NICE! ^OO^