A Breath of Fresh Air ...

I'd love to see Renegades win with this show... but then again I haven't really seen much other than a rehearsal vid.

Since I'm active with BD I do try to keep up with the DCP DCI World and Open Class discussions.

But, there is so much infighting, name calling, "opinionization" and polarity there, and usually among people around 30 years younger (or more) than I am ... I find it very refreshing to come over to the DCA forums, as most participants here are positive about the activity, and very supportive of corps other than their own.

You guys are great to hang out with ... I can't wait to see everyone in Rah-cha-cha (esp. the Martin brothers and their beer tent!)! :shutup:

Well Jeff, the problem with the DCI forum group is frustration in not being qualified to participate in DCA yet....haha...

And the only negetive reception I remember in 2002 was those Hurricane dudes at retreat who were older than most of us and had a hard time stayin awake for the scores.....lol

:lol:

Yeah, I remember getting hit by one of those burning babies ... DCA has no respect for the field, littering it up like that! :shutup:

yeah you showed us a few years later when you crossed the line :lol:

yeah you showed us a few years later when you crossed the line :doh:

hehe ... I wasn't the one who "crossed the line"!

BUT ... I was the person who was responsible for the disqualification of "Crunchy Frog" ... I played one note on my baritone ... and we happened to be registered as a cymbal ensemble ... ergo the DQ!