Uniform Help

Now that the season is over and we are officially in off-season I would be much appreciated if someone would help me design a uniform for my corps to debut during this "off-season".

Thanks.

Normally I would recommend 8two5.com, but he has been swamped and I don't know if he's accepting new requests at this time.

I can try creating something for you. Feel no obligation to use it, though, since I'm not much of a graphics person and have only created a couple of uniforms. I did design this one, though.

Like he hostrauser said above, 8two5 is a good place but I don't know if they're still doing requests.

I also do uniforms. I use a template by Phoenixfire (and a modified shako-less template of my own) to make mine.

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww8/Bow...signs/Uniforms/

If you would like me to try my hand at a uniform, PM me with ideas.

Edited by OdeToArsenal47

I use a template by Phoenixfire

I, too, use his templates.

Arsenal, I would like to work with you for the uniforms. I will be pming you within the next couple of days.

I use my own template, if you or anyone else is interested. Haven't made any in a while so i'd like to try a couple. pm me if anyone is interested, or wants a sample

I'm looking for help for my corps' uniforms, too. If any of you are not too busy and able to help, let me know. Thanks.

I'm looking for help for my corps' uniforms, too. If any of you are not too busy and able to help, let me know. Thanks.

PM me with color scheme, any specifics and I'll give it a shot.

I'm also available to help. I've designed uniforms for all three of my corps.

• 4 weeks later...

The final renderring process of uniform design may take a while, seeing as James is rather swamped. But I have my own collection of designs I make for 8two5.com that you can find on the website. I can start the process for your corps and slowly start to work it in.

-Ken Wilson