hmm.

Okay, this looks rather interesting to do. But i'm really confused about a few things. How does the scoring work, and how do the music take effect and the visuals, like formations work? This seems cool to do, but it is actually confusing.

ps I did look around for stuff to solve this questions but im finding nothing.

Okay, this looks rather interesting to do. But i'm really confused about a few things. How does the scoring work, and how do the music take effect and the visuals, like formations work? This seems cool to do, but it is actually confusing.

Whoops, never mind!

Edited by tommyfromhowardst

Scoring is just like DCI: same captions, same points. You select a real-life DCI corps for each caption, and then your fantasy corps is scored based on what those corps do/did in real life (for our winter season, we usually choose corps from a variety of years to make it complex). Also, this is just the forum site for DCPI. The main "game" site is at www.drumcorpsfantasy.com.

You might be able to find a lot of answers on the DCPI FAQ page. If you still have questions, feel free to ask more.

So for winter, it's old corps. For summer is the current corps you pick from any class?

So for winter, it's old corps. For summer is the current corps you pick from any class?

For this "game" we only use World Class corps. It doesn't give the programmers, JohnD, or Jeff the hassle of going through both classes. Everyone uses just the World Class corps, but each division is given a different amount of points to work with.

-Wayne

I have a question too, if you don't mind me asking...

I had a corps for this past summer season. Am I still signed up for the winter season, or do I have to sign the corps up again for the winter season? And if I have to sign them up again, when will that start?

I have a question too, if you don't mind me asking...

I had a corps for this past summer season. Am I still signed up for the winter season, or do I have to sign the corps up again for the winter season? And if I have to sign them up again, when will that start?

Yes.

You only need to create a logon at drumcorpsfantasy.com once, but every season gets a new sign up.

Sign-ups usually start a month or two before the season: May for the summer "live" seasons and late November/early Decemeber for the winter "off" seasons.

Yes.

You only need to create a logon at drumcorpsfantasy.com once, but every season gets a new sign up.

Sign-ups usually start a month or two before the season: May for the summer "live" seasons and late November/early Decemeber for the winter "off" seasons.

Ok, Thanks!