• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying that your opinion represents to some degree, all of these:

I am sure all of these corps will be thrilled to find that out, you are always so classy :worthy: . :blink:

And the other matter to dcabaritone, I don't think they removed the captions because the home corps wouldn't win them. What a stupid conspiracy theory. Logistic #### happens. But keep assuming all you want, if you have that much time to spend. :tongue:

I'm sorry this wasn't spelled out so you could understand or anyone slower. Present corps involvement was implied and it's been a while since I represented anyone. To you oh classy one. :blink::worthy:

Edited by Sal Rosenburg

I'm sorry this wasn't spelled out so you could understand or anyone slower. Present corps involvement was implied and it's been a while since I represented anyone. To you oh classy one. :tongue::blink:

nevermind. useless argument over something irrelevant. My bad for taking the bait.

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

So you are saying that your opinion represents to some degree, all of these:

I am sure all of these corps will be thrilled to find that out, you are always so classy :worthy: . :blink:

And the other matter to dcabaritone, I don't think they removed the captions because the home corps wouldn't win them. What a stupid conspiracy theory. Logistic #### happens. But keep assuming all you want, if you have that much time to spend. :worthy:

Let's pick this apart for the slow witted. It's obvious by your reply to dcabaritone that you had no clue what he was trying to get across. If there was an emoticon for something going over ones head, I would end this reply with it. :tongue:

Let's pick this apart for the slow witted. It's obvious by your reply to dcabaritone that you had no clue what he was trying to get across. If there was an emoticon for something going over ones head, I would end this reply with it. :tongue:

dcabaritone let me know if I misinterpreted your comment, more specifically this part:

What happened to the email that was sent out this week to the competing corps that the show was not going to give out any caption awards? Not a big deal really except didn't the briggs do a full caption award ceremony last week in cicero? Oh I see maybe it was because of the team that was going to sweep the captions,

To me it really looks like you are implying the captions were removed because the home team wouldn't win them... My apologies if it's wrong.

But yes Sal it didn't go over my head that he is trying to say that captions shouldn't be added last minute like that. And I agree, although it's just a drum major trophy, who cares?

dcabaritone let me know if I misinterpreted your comment, more specifically this part:

To me it really looks like you are implying the captions were removed because the home team wouldn't win them... My apologies if it's wrong.

But yes Sal it didn't go over my head that he is trying to say that captions shouldn't be added last minute like that. And I agree, although it's just a drum major trophy, who cares?

It's obvious someone cared or there wouldn't have been an award given and we wouldn't be wasting our time on this thread :tongue: