What makes Phantom '06 so special?

Phantom 06 was a very good show. It never should have placed in 2nd though. Cavaliers were clearly the best corps the whole week. Blue Devils should have been 2nd, Cadets should have been 3rd, and Phantom should have been 4th. The level of difficulty was nowhere near BD or Cadets, and the performance level wasn't as good either. 06 was a very weird year for judging. If I remember correctly, 9 of the 12 corps switched places on finals night from semis.

Lol...i marched Cadets 06, and I dont think we should've beaten phantom. We had a harder show than people gave us credit for, but it wasnt programmed or performed that well. And yes, we were one of the corps that switched on finals night... :cool:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phantom 06 was a very good show. It never should have placed in 2nd though. Cavaliers were clearly the best corps the whole week. Blue Devils should have been 2nd, Cadets should have been 3rd, and Phantom should have been 4th. The level of difficulty was nowhere near BD or Cadets, and the performance level wasn't as good either. 06 was a very weird year for judging. If I remember correctly, 9 of the 12 corps switched places on finals night from semis.

If I remember correctly they pulled you from judging that night....oh wait you're not qualified to judge or make those type of decisions.

If I remember correctly they pulled you from judging that night....oh wait you're not qualified to judge or make those type of decisions.

Yeah...thats real mature. I guess we should limit dcp posting guidelines to people who have dci judging credentials. Should make for lively discussion... :cool: