minicorps show venue tips?

I was wondering what time the place fills up usually? If the free show starts at 8:30ish - what (usual) time do the doors open and seats fill up? Thanks for any info.

I will be awarding I&E medals at 8PM from the stage in the middle of Main St. - should take about 20 minutes - then majority go inside... it does fill up fast - had over 2500 screaming fans last year ...

This year's announcer for the Mini Corps will be Nashville's own Steve Anderman - Thanks for doing this Steve - ENJOY!

I was wondering what time the place fills up usually? If the free show starts at 8:30ish - what (usual) time do the doors open and seats fill up? Thanks for any info.

Given the extremely high caliber of entertainment, last year there were 20 to 30 fans that slept on the sidewalk outside the arena the night before in order to grab the choicest seats.

On second thought, those folks were actually my fellow Mass Brassilians who were in fact passed out on the sidewalk (well, at least we were on time for the show) :thumbs-up:

You can check out the room at 5, at 5:30 the guard I&E begin. The Convention Center staff puts out 3000 seat, if you sit in back and can't hear, I'm sure the Corps could bring it up a knotch.

Have yourself a ball come say hi.

Anyone have suggestions for parking ?

South St. Garage is fine... if they charge - it's not much... second floor has the walk over to the convention center.... never go outside

South St. Garage is fine... if they charge - it's not much... second floor has the walk over to the convention center.... never go outside

Tom....if they don't go outside, how will all the fans enjoy the biggest Drum Corps block party EVER????