Kingston Grenadiers

After a very successful 2009 season the Kingston Grenadiers are accepting resumes in various positions through out the corps, all candidates must send a resume with references and a mission statement on what they will bring to the table for the 51St version of the Grenadiers. If you feel you have what it takes to educate a really great group of Canadians, and have a really fun time doing it at the same time than this is the place to be. All resumes can be sent to randybillings@sympatico.ca

We are hiring in:

Brass Design

Brass Team

Visual Design

Visual Team

Color Guard Design

Color Guard Team

Again thank you all for a very magical 2009 season.

Best regards Randy Billings

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a very successful 2009 season the Kingston Grenadiers are accepting resumes in various positions through out the corps, all candidates must send a resume with references and a mission statement on what they will bring to the table for the 51St version of the Grenadiers. If you feel you have what it takes to educate a really great group of Canadians, and have a really fun time doing it at the same time than this is the place to be. All resumes can be sent to randybillings@sympatico.ca

We are hiring in:

Brass Design

Brass Team

Visual Design

Visual Team

Color Guard Design

Color Guard Team

Again thank you all for a very magical 2009 season.

Best regards Randy Billings

Jeez ..here we go again..just let me update my curriculum vitae and I will get back to you..for me I am thinking 2 points..that's all 2points/.lol lol Great season Randy, what a wonderful group of drum corps fanatics marching in your org!!! seriously though.when you look over my resume..I would like to be considered for Visual team..because I envision another great season!!! Grenadiers were awesome!!! :thumbup::tongue:

Jeez ..

If Fritsch applies for anything..that is not my name on his list of references..Although he is a real mean parking valet!! :thumbup:

I saw this corps in Reading and I thought the Visual Program was far superior then the rest. Yes, the Corps didn’t march well but the staging was great and the Color Guard was wonderful. I personally thought the music book was weak and the Percussion was way over balanced and way over written.

It’s a shame you can’t keep the Visual folks…

I saw this corps in Reading and I thought the Visual Program was far superior then the rest. Yes, the Corps didn’t march well but the staging was great and the Color Guard was wonderful. I personally thought the music book was weak and the Percussion was way over balanced and way over written.

[/quo

hmmmmmm...how to answer this one?? Thank you for your evaluation of the corps for the 2009 season in 10 minutes, let's hope we can offer you something better in 2010.

Well thank you so much for your kind words.

I think Reading was a good show, but I really wish you had been able to see Finals…superb job done by all!!! Our show was very challenging, and I think we peaked just at the right time.

This was truly the best guard I’ve ever worked with, in terms of commitment, teamwork, skill, and ‘Mojo’. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of girls!

I’m glad you enjoyed our program, and as Randy says, hope you like 2010 even better. My husband Chad and I have some big changes pending, and the way things look right now, it will be geographically impossible for us to be involved with the corps for next season, but if things don’t pan out, we’ll be there! OR, if we win the lottery, we could fly up every weekend!

Thanks again,

Jen Hartnett-Orser

Colour Guard Caption Head – 08/09

Kingston Grenadiers

Having known Mr Fritsch for a few years now, he informs me that he has retired from the activity and spending his entire summers on his yacht...

Regards,

Flipper

And eating chicken wings!! :ph34r:

Having just called Mr. Fritsch on his yacht (sat/radio phone - since there is no cell reception), it seems that Aussie hats and chicken wings are not available on his yacht. He did indicate that pork medallions in a red wine sauce is on the menu for tonight.

I was asked to relay a message to the director of Grenadiers though. that Mr. Fritsch would consider coming out of retirement as an unpaid Drum Major.

Cheers,

Flipper