Oktoberfest, September 25, La Crosse, WI

BigSev

For the last 4 years the Blue Stars Alumni have put together a parade corps to march in the annual Maple Leaf Parade. This parade kicks off the week-long Oktoberfest held each year in La Crosse. This will be the 5th year for the corps to be representing the Blue Stars in the parade.

We would like to invite any fellow drum corps members and alumni to come and be part of this excellent and fun event.

For more details and to register for the corps, please visit the Blue Stars website at www.bluestars.org or you can go directly to the registration page at www.bluestars.org/ofest

In the past we have had representation from several midwest corps such as the MN Brass, Kilties, Madison Scouts, and a few from the west coast who marched with SCV as well as other corps who are not currently active in the area.

This year Hooters will be joining us as a sponsor. Their location is just a couple of blocks from the end of the parade route and our party after the parade will be at their location.

So come and join us! :tongue:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! now thats Tremendous :tongue:

(notice how I did not mention Tremendous Blast :worthy: )

John, Do you mean the 6-Time World Champion Tremedous Blast? I've heard they are Tremendous!

I've heard the blue stars alums are ok too.

John, Do you mean the 6-Time World Champion Tremedous Blast? I've heard they are Tremendous!

I've heard the blue stars alums are ok too.

In the words of "The Man" John Mayer................. BSA marches in nice blocks! All kidding aside, Blue Stars are a class act and wish nothing but the best in the coming years! :ph34r::ph34r:

Tremendous, just tremendous.

(Wear yellow, it makes you look smarter)

For the last 4 years the Blue Stars Alumni have put together a parade corps to march in the annual Maple Leaf Parade. This parade kicks off the week-long Oktoberfest held each year in La Crosse. This will be the 5th year for the corps to be representing the Blue Stars in the parade.

So come and join us! :worthy:

As a founding member of that first Oktoberfest corps, I must add in that your host, the Blue Stars are some of the best and friendliest corps people that I know. If I did not have a paying gig in Milwaukee that Saturday, I would be there in a heartbeat! Have fun Steve et al and see you very soon!

I am not sure who that "other" group is, but I heard they use band instruments and stuff like that. :ph34r:

Bb percussion too! :ph34r:

We've gone back to G percussion.

We've gone back to G percussion.

:ph34r:

Tremendous thread, BSA!

Two weeks from today....

La Crosse, WI

Sunny and 72 degrees.

Cold beer.

Rehearsal at 6pm.

Bluffside Inn at 9:15pm.

Fun will be had by all!

The invitation is still open to those who wish to come and fest with the best!

Blue Stars Alumni and Friends! :ph34r: