Join the 2010 Reading Buccaneers!

TomMoore

Hehe ya never know Krissy...ya never know...well I am sure you are gearing up for another great season...btw how many Mello's did you guys march oh and any chance I could see your Mello parts from last year?

Gearing up! We marched a total of 12 rockin mellos last year. As for the parts, well, ya kinda have to go to Membership Day to catch just a glimpse of those precious items. My black binder is sacred.

See you soon!!! :tongue:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gearing up! We marched a total of 12 rockin mellos last year. As for the parts, well, ya kinda have to go to Membership Day to catch just a glimpse of those precious items. My black binder is sacred.

See you soon!!! :tongue:

LOL....well you know it seems a long way to go just to peek into your black binder ( that sounds kinda dirty) . Oh ya know I just thought of something I would have to put up with Cipriani wouldn't I? You know I marched with him I dunno if I could take orders from him :-D

The Buccaneers had a fantastic weekend! We were at the Spring-Ford HS TOB show on Saturday night and ran into many familiar faces and taked with lots of students about drum corps and the Balance in Blue.

Yesterday was even better, as the corps set up a table at the Collegiate Marching Band Festival in Allentown. An absolutely glorious day with a huge crowd that got to witness fantastic performances from 21 college/university marching bands. Buccaneers - past and present - turned out en masse to show their support for the festival and to promote their corps. It was a great day all around! Among the highlights for me -- the performance of the University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band, under the direction of drum corps and Bucs legend George N. Parks, who performed a pirate-themed show, dedicated to "Mr. Parks' favorite drum corps," and some great conversations with our friends at the Caballeros.

More staff announcements coming shortly.

Excitement for the 2010 campaign is definitely building. Join us!!!

www.readingbuccaneers.org

The Buccaneers had a fantastic weekend! We were at the Spring-Ford HS TOB show on Saturday night and ran into many familiar faces and taked with lots of students about drum corps and the Balance in Blue.

Yesterday was even better, as the corps set up a table at the Collegiate Marching Band Festival in Allentown. An absolutely glorious day with a huge crowd that got to witness fantastic performances from 21 college/university marching bands. Buccaneers - past and present - turned out en masse to show their support for the festival and to promote their corps. It was a great day all around! Among the highlights for me -- the performance of the University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band, under the direction of drum corps and Bucs legend George N. Parks, who performed a pirate-themed show, dedicated to "Mr. Parks' favorite drum corps," and some great conversations with our friends at the Caballeros.

More staff announcements coming shortly.

Excitement for the 2010 campaign is definitely building. Join us!!!

Tom It was a really Nice day In Allentown. I enjoyed the performances From the College/University bands that I was able to see. All I can say about Some of them like Minutemen I am glad I am not the Drill Designer.

It was nice to meet talk and Joke with you all. Thanks for the Candy for some reason though when I went to drive home my gps and car started to go to Reading. I thought you were joking about filling inside them. ARRGGG

Chris:

It was a pleasure!

As for your car and GPS, I can assure you that we did not spike the candy so that you drifted southbound on Route 222 towards Reading. If you found yourself whistling Shostakovich or Holsinger on your way home, I had nothing to do with it!

:innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

More staff announcements in the next few days. Making a world-class team even better!

Great things in store for the Balance in Blue in 2010. Be part of it!

Have ya checked out our website???? Lots of good things going on!!!!! Banquet on November 28 and Membership day on November 29.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

would that be in 44 days Lois????????

Have ya checked out our website???? Lots of good things going on!!!!! Banquet on November 28 and Membership day on November 29.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

The excitement is definitely building. Lots of interest in the 2010 Reading Buccaneers out there. In only six weeks, it will be time to go to the Inn at Reading for a great night of food and friendship at the annual Corps Banquet. The following day, it will be time to kick off another great season together. Can't wait!