Join the 2010 Reading Buccaneers!

TomMoore

hi guys, I just posted this on the Bucs board, so I figure I might as well post it here as well.

I just turned 19 in September, and I'm hoping to try out for the Bucs this year. I really want to get some marching experience in before I do juniors to re-acclimate myself to the activity. The last time I marched was in my senior year of high school 2 years ago. I'm also a bit tight on money at the moment with college and all, and from what I understand, DCA is significantly cheaper than DCI.

The biggest problem I have is the distance I will have to travel to make it to and from camps. I live in South Carolina, and as you can imagine, that's quite a drive. Flights are more or less out of the question due to cost and my rather potent aversion to flight. Is there anyway I can work around this?

Thanks a lot, every one.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent you a PM.

We'll be kicking off a great 2010 journey in a little over 3 weeks. Be part of it!

Can't wait!

I will probably be enjoying some pre-banquet festivities with some of my Buccaneer buds

Well that sounds good because I think I owe Chris Feist an adult beverage.......or something like that? And it's all just fine because I have a Designated Driver....My Wife!

Lookin' forward to the Banquet and the big weekend!

http://www.readingbuccaneers.org/

Dave Faust

The Bucs

20 days!

19 days.....Wait 'til you hear the show announcement!!!!!!!!

so, Lois, if I buy lotsa hot chocolate and french fries for the Buc's folks in Hershey do ya think I can get one of them to spill the beans??????? Didja's ever consider a Best of Donny and Marie show?????

Indeed! Getting started on the announcement this week!

so, Lois, if I buy lotsa hot chocolate and french fries for the Buc's folks in Hershey do ya think I can get one of them to spill the beans??????? Didja's ever consider a Best of Donny and Marie show?????

Jim:

No. On both fronts.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

Tom