Join the 2010 Reading Buccaneers!

TomMoore

I agree, stuff your face on Thursday, rest on Friday, party on Saturday, and begin 2010 on Sunday. Great weekend ahead!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK!!! OK!!!! Mom......if on 10/19 it was 40 and 39 respectively, and today is the twenty-onc't....when would the two trains meet at Twin Valley??????? That would be.......wait, I know this..........oh yeah, my dog said it's 37 to banquet and 38 to M day............

Back on Topic.......How many days 'til membership day?

Way too many! Bring it on!

Great things in store for the blue crew in 2010.

How do we really know great things are in store? I mean fro all we know you have secretly planned a perfectly mediocre year to throw everyone off, and this is all just part of your secret evil plan. Pirates cannot be trusted! :-)

I suppose that's a possibility, and might make for a good joke, but knowing this crew, it's not gonna happen! The little bit that I've been told has me very excited for this year (not that I'd say any different, of course!). :blink:

How do we really know great things are in store? I mean fro all we know you have secretly planned a perfectly mediocre year to throw everyone off, and this is all just part of your secret evil plan. Pirates cannot be trusted! :-)

Well, you're kinda right......there is a plan. Truth be told, we do have some "great things" stored in the old black truck at Buc Field and Tom's just pushing us to use them up before they get too moldy.......if ya know what I mean. :laugh:

Jerry

well, it's between innings and I thoughtI'd interject my usual sophomoric comment relative to pan flutes and Zamfir playing Boxcar Willie, but I shall desist and say............GO PHILS!!!!!

OK Tom???? and Mr. Ware?????

Well, you're kinda right......there is a plan. Truth be told, we do have some "great things" stored in the old black truck at Buc Field and Tom's just pushing us to use them up before they get too moldy.......if ya know what I mean. :laugh:

Jerry

Well, you're kinda right......there is a plan. Truth be told, we do have some "great things" stored in the old black truck at Buc Field and Tom's just pushing us to use them up before they get too moldy.......if ya know what I mean. :worthy:

Jerry

Ahhh yess of course "The Black Truck" now when you say you want to use them before they get too moldy are you talking about props or your boosters??!! :laugh:

well, it's between innings and I thoughtI'd interject my usual sophomoric comment relative to pan flutes and Zamfir playing Boxcar Willie, but I shall desist and say............GO PHILS!!!!!

OK Tom???? and Mr. Ware?????

Jim:

Quite the interjecting non-interjection! :laugh:

All this time I thought your continual references to Boxcar Willie were just an unfortunate attempt at humor or a roundabout way of bumping our hype threads, but now I realize it's a serious artistic passion of yours. I don't think we'll muster the support for a rules change to permit the use of the pan flute, but if you can design a Boxcar Willie show using current instrumentation and at the same time raises the bar we set for ourselves in 2009 I think you might find a new pack of fans and supporters. Probably not within our organization, but they'd come out of the woodwork since you will have done the impossible. Good luck with that. :worthy:

We now return you to your regularly appearing hype thread.....

Join the 2010 Buccaneers for a fantastic journey!

A world-class design and instructional team is preparing a world-class program.

Make plans to join us for Membership Day on Sunday, November 29.

Email MEMBERSHIP@READINGBUCCANEERS.ORG for more information or visit our web site.

Edited by TomMoore

Ahhh yess of course "The Black Truck" now when you say you want to use them before they get too moldy are you talking about props or your boosters??!! :laugh:

:laugh: Should I be taking offense to this remark?????? :worthy: