Join the 2010 Reading Buccaneers!

TomMoore

Good Morning One and All,

Membership day????? Yep it's coming reallly fast!!!!! The banquet is coming even faster, time to relive the 2009 Season and celebrate. Check out the website for information and reservation form. Don't be shut out......you'll want to be there. And.....since you'll be in area anyway, come to Twin Valley High School the next day to hear all about the 2010 Reading Buccaneers.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, I just slipped off me moccasins to count toes and it looks like it's 39 days to the banquet and 40 days to membership day, correct????

i got hung up on the little toe that cried weee weeee weeee alla way home

Thanks for the convenient link Doc Z. In less than 6 weeks, the 2010 Reading Buccaneers will begin another great voyage together! The anticipation is building with every passing day. Be sure to be at TWIN VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL in Elverson, PA on November 29th for Membership Day.

I can't wait!

Stay tuned for another staff announcement in the next day or two. A world-class team is hard at work preparing another world-class experience for this drum corps.

Be part of it all!

take a lesson here kids...........if you meet someone with more toes than you they are prolly related, bur I have more hair

And that's why parents shouldn't marry each other if they have the same last name before they get married - the offspring have too many toes to count.

Back on Topic.......How many days 'til membership day?

Way too many! Bring it on!

Great things in store for the blue crew in 2010.